Rand McNally's TND780 = POS

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by HaulinCars, Apr 1, 2019.

1. SilverShadow

SilverShadow Light Load Member

Nov 14, 2008
    Terre Haute, IN
    Yes you are correct, did not catch the magnet mount reference.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HaulinCars

HaulinCars Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Central Florida
    Well it seems your partially correct... After reading your post I examined my unit and looked it up... TND 80. Just 80. Not 780...

Now I feel stupid... can't even go back and edit my initial post... sigh

4. HaulinCars

Jan 25, 2014
    Central Florida
    By the way, after all this time i STILL have not heard from any supervisor, manager, or even a janitor....

Such excellent service.. Sigh

5. HaulinCars

Jan 25, 2014
    Central Florida
    I called and asked for a supervisor or manager. Once again they said it will take 48 hours.. They NEVER called before and now they still have absolutely no interest in any form of customer service...

NEVER, EVER BUY A RAND MCNALLY GPS....

6. HaulinCars

Jan 25, 2014
    Central Florida
    Surprise surprise.... still no call back.. What a totally ##**ed up way to do business...

Is it really to much to ask that when you spend roughly $500 on a piece of electronic equipment that's supposed to make your life easier that it actually does even the most basic functions that it was advertised to do? I'm not even asking that that the advances stuff works, at this point I would be happy if even the most basic functions actually worked...!!!

7. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Unfortunately that's how today's corporations act.... inferior product with very little or poor customer service. Most companies like RM are owned by some Wall Street investment or hedge fund group, so they could care less about the customers.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.