Randy Marten CEO/chairman Marten Transport Eau Claire, Wisconsin/Trucking/Rai

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by The hearts of America, Apr 4, 2019.

1. 28

28 Medium Load Member

Sep 17, 2015
    They used to have an entire wall at the Forest Park terminal
    covered with crash photos

Intothesunset Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Met him once at the Mondovi tractor shop Memorial Day weekend a few years back when he and his girlfriend were pulling his toys out of the shed next door..
    At the time,he was almost knocking on death’s door (cancer chemo will do that to some people) but from my understanding he beat it.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    Intothesunset and bzinger Thank this.
  4. mjd4277

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Terminal was relocated a few years ago.
    It’s in Tucker now. Brand new facility.

Intothesunset and 28 Thank this.
  5. mjd4277

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    That truck is still sitting at the Jurupa Valley terminal,tarp covering the cab and all.

6. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    How did this letter end the OP's sons life?

7. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Sounds like he committed suicide over it.

8. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Randy marten is well known for being a jerk among other things .

9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Not necessarily.

Most cancers try to migrate to the body's Lymph nodes first which is a defense network covering hundreds of the things. A properly done sentinel test usually shows the amount of penetration of a node by the cancer itself and even show that it's managed to break out of the node and metastasis through the body.

Once you have a cancer, if you are in remission, that's great. But the cells are there waiting. And sometimes they come back elsewhere in the body where it becomes terminal at that point.

As far as the marten boss writing little notes that cause people to suicide, I think Law Enforcement needs to get involved in some way for possibility of charges.

Ive always believed that if you are going to insult someone, get to know them first so you can do it properly in private face to face and be done with it. Writing hate letters is juvenile and shows that is not someone anyone needs to run for.

10. mjd4277

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I know firsthand. My wife is a cancer survivor (13 years and counting). Her blood work came back positive for both ovarian and uterine cancer(including fiberous masses on her ovaries (which required her to get a hysterectomy). I’m always telling to keep getting screenings and maintain the vigil.

11. mjd4277

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    If that was the case then we would’ve heard something about Randy Marten being prosecuted or sued but so far that hasn’t happened. Also we’ve inquired to the OP as to the specifics as to what went on and we haven’t heard anything since they started the thread.

Now only once have I heard about Randy accosting someone (over the phone) causing damage to equipment. On the other hand if I damaged something expensive that I didn’t own without exercising caution I’d probably get railed too.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.