RB Stewart / Buc-ees (Florida...)

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Haystak88, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Haystak88

Haystak88 Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2012
    FL
    For those who know about Buc-ees in Texas and aren't aware, they are starting to branch out. They have opened in Alabama, Georgia and have two stores set to open within the next month in Florida and another starting construction in South Carolina shortly. RB Stewart, who is "associated" with Buc-ees is the fuel hauler for every store. RB Stewart has beautiful equipment and pays exceptionally well. They are strict, but for those who can follow rules, find a career with them. Those of us in Florida who know all too well the pay is horrible here, well, RB Stewart brought their Texas based pay system with them. The starting HOURLY wage is $27, with a weekly 48-hour minimum guarantee. I was told there are four different schedules and each schedule has a different wage, up to $30. So, those in the States I listed who may be looking for better opportunity should investigate.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. staceydude

staceydude Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2020
    Wish they allowed trucks to even stop in for a 30. Of course some truckers trash every parking area they touch.

runningman0661 and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  4. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    I attempted to go in bobtail at the one in Ft Worth near the racetrack as I have family there. Saw the signs that specifically said no bobtails. I stopped just to see if there was anywhere else and an employee was already heading towards me. I waved and took off. After that I just started parking at QT and walking over.

staceydude Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.