Real Trucking Broadview Illinois is real bad

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Anderson Express, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Anderson Express

Anderson Express Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2018
    After driving for real Trucking for almost 3 years I never received any of the raises I was promised no benefits no days off and finally with no notice while negotiating a contract Hauling for Amazon with Real ... Instead of getting my Raised rate promise for human resources the safety department terminated me the following day with no warning.... I'm looking for other drivers and dispatchers they have had problems with real Trucking for class action lawsuit for fraud and wrongful termination

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Chicago area strikes again!

4. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    Why put up with a company that's so bad for 3 years?

5. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    Wow , not a day off in three years.

6. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Well, at least he's not a job hopper. When he finally gets a decent job he'll probably never leave.

7. Anderson Express

Oct 14, 2018
    The play was good in the checks didn't bounc took awhile to realize things weren't all is good as I thought they were

8. Anderson Express

Oct 14, 2018
    I have plenty of days off but no paid days off.... Locate holidays no sick days if you didn't work you didn't get paid if the truck wasn't rolling or was not loaded... Still had to pay for fuel and tolls going from load to load when empty

9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I'm thinking 1099? If so, no wonder there were no paid days off.

10. Anderson Express

Oct 14, 2018
    Yes 1099 as an owner opperator...but I was driving their trucks and filled out tax forms to be deducted as an employee but never withheld taxes or ss paid in to workers comp. They kept me as an independent contractor....

11. Anderson Express

Oct 14, 2018
    Yes I was thinking this is where I will work till retired....was very patient and told I was one of the best drivers and promised a salary and tax deductions and new truck....I got a better truck and salary and then terminated negotiating paid days off and contract in writing....promises never kept

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.