Reefer companies that allow pets

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by Mrhollywood1976, Aug 10, 2022.

1. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    I think the spouse weight allowance at navajo is generous but probably not that generous

Mrhollywood1976 and buzzarddriver Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mrhollywood1976

Mrhollywood1976 Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2022
    Update company I'm working with them to fix the issues and staying put till they kick me out of the truck but hope not

4. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Honestly with all the turmoil in the industry right now , if you are getting decent miles its better to dance with the one what brung ya

5. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    @Mrhollywood1976
    This is a good thing.
    1)
    Try your absolute best to work with your current company for as long as possible, while simultaneously trying to have as clean a record as possible.
    2) Do your absolute best to pay off any bills & debts as time goes by, maintaining this standard from here on. This will also help reduce a lot of stress in your life.
    3) To the best of your ability, try to build up & have emergency money, (at least 6 months to a year), put away for rent / mortgage, car insurance, groceries, medical emergencies, along with other unexpected expenses that might crop up.

Good luck to you! God bless you and your family!

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

The absolute sheer driving force of our national economy - without truck drivers, our entire national economy would come to an absolute standstill - if not outright be dead.
    [​IMG]
    Over the mountains, through the woods, into the valleys, coast to coast, from sea to shining sea - truck drivers can and do go anywhere and everywhere, every day, every night, all year round.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.