Regional or OTR Position Available - Northeast

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by MVA, Apr 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MVA

MVA Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2021
    Tired of being treated like a number?

Small company here who believes in treating our drivers like family. Our goal is to provide you with the best equipment we possibly can and create an environment for you to succeed, so you can provide for your family. We do this with honest communication, transparent pay, and going above and beyond when needed. We’re looking for like-minded drivers to form a long-term working relationship.

Being a small company, MVA Logistics, leased onto a large carrier, you will have a dedicated dispatcher to keep your wheels moving, an entire field office to back you up, and a huge corporation in the background with over 9,000 trucks in the fleet nationwide which helps our office operations help you.

Dry van, no touch. Regional or OTR drivers preferred. We do operate nationwide, but most of our drivers are mainly in the northeast region and the position I’m looking to fill already has steady routes in the PA/NJ/NY area I would prefer be taken over.

Minimum Qualifications:
    - Must be twenty-three (23) years of age at the time of qualification
    - Hold a valid Class A CDL from State of Residence
    - Must be medically qualified with appropriate DOT physical certification
    - Must have one (1) year verifiable Class A commercial driving experience in the previous three (3) years
    - Must have good communication skills
    - Good driving record with three (3) year moving violation review and five (5) year accident review

Compensation:
    For drivers and current position I'm looking to fill, pay is 25% of truck gross. No hoops to jump through, no counting miles, nor tricks to figure out. Paid weekly on Fridays via direct deposit and you will see a weekly settlement showing all loads paid. Regional drivers with weekend home time, especially running the established routes I mentioned, should expect $2200-2500/wk.

We are also always looking to take on more owner-operators. Pay is 75% of truck gross. We have owner ops who grossed 275k-280k last year. Feel free to inquire about this as well.

If this is right up your lane (pun intended), please reach out. I would be happy to get to know you and see if we are a good fit. Current driver position available is in a 2016 Pete 579 10-spd with all up-to-date maintenance.

You can reach me, Mike, at 610.554.8296. We also speak Spanish and Portuguese for anyone who may prefer.

Mike Anjos
    MVA Logistics

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MVA

MVA Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2021
    Won't let me edit the above. Driver position is filled. Still always looking for owner ops. Feel free to reach out if interested.

Thank you.

4. MVA

MVA Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2021
    Looking to fill the same position again. Driver that was with me decided he wanted to be an owner op again and purchased his own truck. Looking to fill asap.

Because we have some direct contracts, pay expectation is still the same even during this tough market. Running more PA-MA and PA-ME lanes lately as well.

One other update is experience requirement. It is now at least 1 year experience in the last 5 with some of that time needing to be within the last year.

Please reach out if you're interested. Happy to answer and and all questions you may have. Thank you.

Mike Anjos
    MVA Logistics

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.