Respect The Traffic Laws In Australia

Discussion in 'Other News' started by mjd4277, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Mad Max territory. Don’t mess with Mel Gibson. He’ll just flip that Supercharged blower switch on. :rolleyes::D:p

Boondock Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pamela1990

Pamela1990 Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2021
    B.C. Canada

I'm with you.
    Australia is not on my list of places to even visit.
    Communist country to the extreme.
    Kim in north Korea, must be proud of how communist Australia is, it gives him a new bench mark to strive for.
    Most locked down country on earth.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  4. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    I respectfully disagree with you.. North Korea & China both are stricter
    You need to remember what what that country was to begin with.. they have made significant progress from what it was 200 years ago... Right wrong or indifferent atleast they don't tolerate snowflakes or laziness there. Unlike this country that caterer to the special needs of the ignorant & lazy
    I would much rather live under their government than what we have here in the USA right now

skallagrime Thanks this.
  5. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Think you may have watched to many mad max movies mate no such thing occurs if anything in most cases if a police chase looks like it may cause harm to other road users they will often call off the chase and perhaps shadow the offending car with a helicopter.

Last Call Thanks this.
  6. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Not sure where you get your facts from there lady but there'd be more communists in the USA then in Australia, a country where you can pretty much say what you please is hardly hard line the exception of course is with government mandates for covid vaxs however the US government as is most other governments also demanding that all foreign visitors be vaccinated.

Trevor 57 and Last Call Thank this.
  7. Pamela1990

Pamela1990 Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2021
    B.C. Canada

I would be dead already if I lived there.
    Shot to death by ######## posing as police.
    If they tried telling me when i was allowed to go out for a motorbike ride, or go shopping at a store, I would throat punch him. Then his little buddy in the ugly uniform would gun me down. Not bad actually, considering that you can't really live there anyway, so why not be dead.

Cops and politicians wonder why they are hated so badly. Simple answer, they are jerks.
    Leave people alone unless they are doing something seriously wrong, and use a little shred of common sense.
    Don't bother people who are out shopping, going for a Sunday ride, walking around, playing frisbee in a park, fetch with their dogs. Leave them the hell alone, and go do some real police work. There are lots of people breaking into homes, cars, selling drugs, rapists, arsonists, and more. Work on catching them.

When I was really young, I wanted to be a cop.
    Had this grand notion that they just were out there to save the underdogs, protect the average person, help little old ladies cross the street, and catch the hardened criminals.
    Then I saw what they really do, and it is disgusting. Watching the videos of cops in Australia, they are pure scum. When the good people there have finally had enough of the commie cops, and declare it open season on them, they have only themselves to blame. The cops there should storm their parliament buildings, and shoot all of the far left wing politicians, and then declare it a free country again. Then apologize to the people, and let the average person go on about their lives .
    Google the videos of how those people are treated, it's inhumane. The police are supposed to be working for the people. Sadly they are corrupt, and I have no respect for them any longer. Our so called cops in Canada are just as corrupt. They are the largest criminal gang in Canada, and make the Hells Angels look like great and moral people in comparison.
    They can start with always telling the truth, and nothing but the truth.
    I've said enough, and will stop coming to this thread from now on.

ProfessionalNoticer and Last Call Thank this.
  8. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    I understand exactly what your saying because your preaching to the choir. I would probably get shot myself but I would stay far away from the Cities & metropolitan areas
    I don't deal well with being told what I can or can not do... I've gone to the gray bar motel on more occasions than I care to list mostly for disagreements with DOT dicks & law enforcement.. in fact I spent a few hours at a county jail with a State dick over tinted windows on my truck St.Valentine's evening this year While he kept having to call his wife & explain how he was gonna be late for their dinner date
    F....him served him right for trying to be a dick about legal window tint

ProfessionalNoticer Thanks this.
  9. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I did mention that helicopters were used. Plus some of YouTube videos out of Australia show some offenders being chased down for something as simple as a red light violation. Don’t know where you got the “Mad Max” notion from.o_O

This is just one of many videos posted on YouTube mind you.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  10. Trevor 57

Trevor 57 Light Load Member

Dec 7, 2021
    Victoria Australia
    and you believe the MSM :D:D:D:D:D:D

Last weekend I traveled 7 hours to another State to watch a car race at Bathurst, not stopped once for a vaccine check - don't listen to lies spread on social media

Diesel Dave Thanks this.
  11. Trevor 57

Trevor 57 Light Load Member

Dec 7, 2021
    Victoria Australia
    maybe post some American ones for balance, I really like the ones where your Police murder civilians during a traffic stop or how about this one - Minneapolis Police Officer Convicted of Murder in Shooting of Australian Woman (Published 2019)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.