Respect The Traffic Laws In Australia

Discussion in 'Other News' started by mjd4277, Jun 22, 2021.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I originally from Kane County myself (City of Elgin-born and raised)and I still have a lot relatives in the area. A lot of the farmers in that area sold their land to developers who turned the land into subdivisions and condos. Basically,they took the money and ran.
    If you want “yuppies” or lifestyles of the rich and heinous,go east to DuPage County (especially around Wheaton,Glen Ellyn,Lombard,Oakbrook Terrace,Clarendon Hills & Westmont). A lot of “old money”(and politics) involved in those communities.

Catmando Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Catmando

Catmando Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    Iowa
    Kaneville is where I grew up... Alot of my neighbors sold out took the money and bought farm land in Central Illinois or out here in Iowa where I call home ... I haven't been back there for 10 years my mom still has the family farm she tells me I wouldn't recognize the area .. I left there in June of 85 only been back 3 times since .. I break out in a rash and get hives if I have to cross the Mississippi

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  4. jamespmack

jamespmack Road Train Member

Mar 25, 2014
    OH

I'm sure there are.

5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Based on my experiences some of the folks down in Southern Illinois are laid back. And some are just downright nasty-acting mad at the world (particularly near Metropolis and Cairo). :angryfire:Why, I don’t know,:dontknow:maybe they’re upset that they’re not part of Kentucky :confused3:.
    Maybe we could have @Frank Speak do a flyby to make them feel better!:biggrin_1square11:

Frank Speak and Catmando Thank this.
  6. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    I asked you a question and instead of answering it, you deflected. Our military never set up checkpoints and controlled our movement over a flu. I'll be adding to you to my ignore list. I have little time for snow flakes and liars. Have a good day.

7. Trevor 57

Trevor 57 Light Load Member

Dec 7, 2021
    Victoria Australia
    the Police set up checkpoints, the ADF was there as support man power. They have NO legal authority to detain, question, or anything else
    Do what you want - as if you blocking me is going to make a difference in my life

To quote Jack Nicholson "you want the truth, you can't handle the truth"

Catmando Thanks this.
  8. Boondock

Boondock Heavy Load Member

Jul 20, 2019
  9. 501knight

501knight Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2021
    YouTube
    cut and paste

10. Trevor 57

Dec 7, 2021
    Victoria Australia
    another lie

The 'team' are not boycotting, the officials are. THE SAME AS THE USA IS - we are just following your lead

"won't let them out of their home" - #### me, where do you find this sh/t?

I traveled 7 hours to another State last weekend to watch a car race - no border checks, no issues - seriously, you need to check your sources

Currently there is ONE State of Australia that still has border controls and that is Western Australia and no-one really cares about them, they have done their own thing since Federation in 1901

NO State has 'stay at home' orders - FFS, will you find a reputable source

11. Trevor 57

Dec 7, 2021
    Victoria Australia
    these people must have been breaching "stay at home orders" too :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted