Retired LEO with 4 years spotless record in North Fl looking to sign on

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Rodneyna217, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodneyna217

Rodneyna217 Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2015
    Experienced Flatbed, dry van, tanker 4 year driver with spotless record.
    Rodney Harper (age 51, 6,02 200 pounds)
    Palatka Fl Retired Law Enforcement Officer of 24 years turned truck driver seeking a trucking job.
    Full resume available upon request
    Spotless record truck driver looking for work. Have 2 years flatbed, 1 year tanker, and 1.5 years dry van. Can stay out 2 to 3 weeks, and sometimes 4 weeks. No wife, kids, or girlfriends to distract me. HAZMAT, Passport, TWIC, Tanker, Doubles Triples. Current Medical Card good to April 2018. Traveled all 48 and all of Canada. Have had my CDL Class A since 1994. I have had several Oversized loads that traveled across the USA into Canada. I do not mind traveling to New York or New England states.
    I enjoy flatbedding mostly and would like to try RGN, and I enjoy smaller companies. Looking for 800.00 +- net a week. Negotiable. Please contact me at my email rodney217@yahoo.com Too much spam if I leave my number.
    (Law Enforcement officer for 24 years,, truck driver, equipment op, security officer, supervisor, and light mechanical and carpentry. No arrests, no tickets, no crashes, no service violations,no discipline, no drug use, no worker comp claims or injuries. I work out often and jog.
    Long resident of Palatka, fl (1 hour south of Jacksonville, Fl, 1.5 hours north of Orlando, Fl)
    rodney217@yahoo.com
    Available for work: Immediate
    (former law enforcement of 24 years 1985 to 2009, decorated numerous times, promoted numerous times obtaining the rank of Lieutenant-Patrol Sgt, Chief of Patrol and Chief of Detectives). I became an over the road truck driver 2009 to present ( over the years I operated heavy equipment ; fork lift, front end loader, skidder, skid steer and wheeled loader ,rgn, tractor mower, and moffit.
    (Telephone numbers and emails for references available upon request. redacted due to spam .

After attending National Truck Driving School in Green Cove Springs Fl 324 hours in 2009 I drove over the road semis to present. I have a Class A CDL with Endorsements of Haz mat, Tanker Double Triple, Passport; TWIC . Current medical card. I do not mind working weekends or holidays. I was a law enforcement officer for 24 years in Palatka Fl. In other positions I had occasions to operate skidders, loaders, shovels, skid loaders back hoes,and bulldozer work. I am excellent at customer service and relationship building. If you want the very best at working well with others and professional and kindness to your customers I am the “right person.”I am always to work early and the last to leave. I don’t get hurt and file claims with workers comp. I actually investigated fraudulent workers comp claims. I get along with everyone and I believe in Team work. Im about the easiest going person you will ever meet. I don’t like to complain or be around people that complain or are negative.

(Located in North east Florida 40 miles south of Jacksonville, 24 miles from I95. 40 miles east of I75, 60 miles from I 10.)

Education:

Graduate of National Truck Driving Inc School in Green Cove Springs Fl, September 2009, 324 hours with a 92 GPA (904-272-4000) (have records)
    Graduated Palatka High School 1983
    Sante Fe Community College. 1985. Police Academy. 34 credit hours.
    St. Johns Community College. 1994 Emergency Medical Technician EMT.
    FBI Academy University of Virginia 2004 FBI Command and Leadership academy. 15 credit hours.
    Vincennes University. 1998 to 2001. Business Management. Approx. 18 credit hours.
    500 hours documented with Sante Fe and St.Johns Community College in line supervision and middle management.
    Numerous computer courses in excel,word, microsoft apps,cad, power point, and truck related software.
    Certified scuba diver.
    I have light mechanical experience and can repair most problems. I attended a small engine repair school in 1981. Light welding and torch experience. Pvc and sprinkler fabrications. Vehicle wiring. Tractor Trailer axle and brake repair. Preventive vehicle maintenance.
    I do not smoke, drink, use drugs or gamble. Never been arrested. I have always been known to keep my equipment clean and in shape. I even grease my issued semi.
    Thank you,
    Rodney
    Rodney217@yahoo.com

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hogman3317

Hogman3317 Bobtail Member

Feb 8, 2017
    Hello Rodney,

I am adding a truck that will be leased on to Landstar if you are interested...If so, contact me at 215 647 3158

4. fivestar

fivestar Light Load Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Just sent you an email, Rodney. Looking forward to hearing back.

5. MILG Transport

MILG Transport Bobtail Member

Hello Sir,
    I am currently looking for another driver to add to our fleet.
    we are very flexible and Pro driver at our company.
    Please give me a call and we can talk about your potential at our company!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.