Rey logistics

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Rob2isking, May 7, 2020.

1. Rob2isking

Rob2isking Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2015
    Went to work there for 4 weeks. Never received a dime. They paid for a 300$ serpentine belt. Had I received a check I would’ve bought one on eBay for a fraction of that. Paid to get my AC charged for 300$. I could’ve charged it myself for less than 30$ had I had some money to get the freon. My last week I recovered a load from another owner op that had been there 3 weeks without pay. Gave me a good load going into FL but screwed me on the way out so that was my last straw. 25% and tell u the best they can do is a 1.00 a mile. No thanks. Beware. Just get own authority and get on the load boards yourself. Save that 1000 a week

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Summerfun3540

Summerfun3540 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2020
    Hi Rob. i got seriously screwed by them to the tune of $6000 plus wear and tear on my truck. they currently have over 200 guys filing complaints against them. I have ALL paperwork and load copies to prove it all. problem is, its expensive for one person to fight them and win. i found an attorney that is salivating to get together people that have been screwed by them and do it for a percentage from each that they represent. do the math here, if 200+ people have been screwed by them by at least two grand, two grand times 200 is a clean 400,000 a year they earn just by screwing people. if you would like details, ill be more than happy to share. I am an owner op just like you and have NEVER seen such underhanded practices in a company,EVER.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2020
    Reason for edit: Email address
  4. Mid-May Trucker

Mid-May Trucker Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2018
    Heyy Summer they screwed me hard to said I was making $4 a mile it a year later tow truck shows up as I got no money in my account.

5. travlindude

travlindude Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2014
    I signed on with Rey Logistics also. Absolutely the WORST business decision I've ever made. Low earnings. Period. They make it difficult for you to get out and their design is to profit at the Driver's expense in what will be a very short duration experience and Drivers will deeply regret it.

6. Rob2isking

Rob2isking Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2015
    Yeah. I definitely regret it. Cost me couple thousand on parts just cuz I was otr when it happened with no money bc they couldn’t pay. I’m in middle of getting my own authority. It should b cleared by Friday. I hope I don’t have to worry about making that mistake again. I’ll book my own loads.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted