Rising Son transport - Axton, VA

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by dudley80462, May 8, 2014.

1. leelee5585

leelee5585 Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2018
    Yeah this guy is a complete joke! His company is truly a bottom feeder. Stay away drivers!

2. leelee5585

Sep 25, 2018
    Exactly! That's how his google reviews are done. Most of them with terrible grammar that surely no American could do unless truly stupid! Get where I'm going?

Lonesome Thanks this.
  3. leelee5585

Sep 25, 2018
    I agree 100%

4. 2011dodgechallenger1031

2011dodgechallenger1031 Bobtail Member

Oct 5, 2019
    Pretty sad he left my father in law on the side of the road last week when his truck burnt down to ground and told him he had to find his own way home! He wont even file claim for all his personal items in the truck. He lost everything!

5. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Right. It's also very funny. They change one letter like nobody will figure it out lol

MACK E-6 Thanks this.
  6. Grouch

Grouch Road Train Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Between here and eternity
    How does a company like this get drivers? How desperate are drivers who go to go work for such an outfit? The first red flag should be the 1099 pay system. And just from reading the posts, I picked up on several "red flags" that should tell a person to stay away.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  7. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    People have their own reasons for working for companies like this on a 1099 basis, of course it’s not the best option, but everyone’s situation in life is different. Some people owe the IRS and need quick cash to get on their feet before resolving their financial obligation. If a person can make 10k in a few months and get on his feet first and then pay his debt then I can understand the method to his madness.

8. Grouch

Grouch Road Train Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Ok, say a driver owes the IRS and they need quick cash, this is only putting the driver deeper into debt with the IRS. I cannot comprehend the logistic here. It is like robbing Peter to pay Paul. And besides, it is against the law.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  9. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    You mean you can’t comprehend the logic not the logistic.

1st. More than likely the guy is already breaking the law by default.
    2nd When you’re starving and rent is due, and the kid needs braces, and the car is about to be repoed, or the electricity is about to be cut off and blah blah blah what’re you going to do? Pay the tax man his money first? Really?
    The IRS can wait for their money. A few more months ain’t gonna matter. You obviously have never been in life or death situations, where lives hung in the balance, where the difference between living under a bridge or having a roof over your head is how far you’re willing to go for you and yours. Everyone won’t always be June and Ward Clever squeaky clean, apple pie eating, Chevrolet driving, upstanding citizens. Sometimes ya gotta do the wrong thing for the right reasons. I’ll never knock a man on how he feeds his family, nor will I question his integrity when it comes to him surviving. Who am I to judge. Let that sink in. Or is the logistics too difficult for you to understand?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Cali kid Thanks this.
  10. Grouch

Grouch Road Train Member

Feb 3, 2009
    I understand that discussing anything with you is a waste of time.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.