Risinger Brothers/Morton Il

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by vontrial, Jan 24, 2010.

1. vontrial

vontrial Bobtail Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Tupelo, MS
    Would like to get some info on this co. They are looking for O/O in the Memphis,Tn area. Any and all info will be appreciated.

Thx in Advance

Vontrial

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    You posted the same question on the only other thread on Risinger.

Not much about them.

4. BigKid2

BigKid2 Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Indiana
    Anybody have any new info on Risinger Bros as far as how drivers are treated, average miles, average take home pay etc?? They are one of the companies that have offered me a job and just checking to see if there is any info.

5. ladywrongway03

ladywrongway03 Heavy Load Member

Aug 28, 2008
    trotwood oh
    I have been with risinger since june 2012.They do have frieght but its mostly heavy rolls of paper.I have not met a person there that doesnt respect the drvr.I am not rolling in money but when my truck blew its turbo they was more then willing to help me out.I am home now with a broken foot that I got from a pot hole in the international load.They have someone in the office who is working with me to get my occupational insurance enforced.They also talking to international paper about giving me money since Ill be down for 8 weeks.I have driven for some really rotten companies and this isnt the worse

6. truckin4life76

truckin4life76 Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2012
    as all trucking companies, there are good and bad comments... u dnt hear alot about them which is good..

7. truckin4life76

truckin4life76 Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2012
    how could they be a rip off?? they give u a truck that they will fix anything and everything that goes wrong with it for the lenghth of lease.. give u plenty of miles.. whats the rip off??

8. skim4me

skim4me Bobtail Member

May 14, 2017
    You'd have to be crazy to put a truck on with Risinger..This company is the scum of the earth...Heavy loads, Piss poor money, Very poor dispatch, they make you jump through impossible hoops to get paid for detention, constantly sending messages and cancelling loads, they expect you to run illegal, but after you do they write you up, and dock your pay, they charge you $500.00 if your late no matter if it wasn't your fault, they tell you it's all drop and hook, but most all return loads are broker loads, they use the PC miler zip code to zip code short mileage scam (expect 20% lost mileage... I could go on and on...Don't even think about doing there lease purchase scam, it's a double lease, they lease from a leasing company and then lease to you...total scammers!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.