ROAD RAGE BETWEEN TRUCKERS ON I-10 IN DOWNTOWN HOUSTON CAUGHT ON TAPE

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by drvrtech77, Dec 9, 2016.

1. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    More here:
    http://abc13.com/news/road-rage-between-truckers-downtown-caught-on-camera/1647114/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
    NavigatorWife and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    They're REAL lucky I wasn't there.

All 3 drivers would have been spanked and sent to their rooms without supper.

Tisk, tisk.

4. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

An Irishman comes across two lads fighting outside a bar and asks, "is this a private fight boys? Or can anyone join in?"

Almost as bad as the road rage is the smugness of these "dashcam journalists". No, don't call the cops! Don't try to break up a fight! Don't take your footage to the authorities or get the license of the guys committing assault.

No just sell your footage to Chanel 10 and get your 15 minutes of fame.

Volvo drive probably has a broken ankle after getting his foot slammed multiple times! Wtf?

5. #1don

#1don Medium Load Member

Mar 26, 2013
    somewhere down south
    This is the new breed mentality. I don't recall in my father's time out here on the road him ever talking about drivers acting this way nor do I recall when I started 26 years ago of drivers acting like this. If you adolescent, immature, unprofessional, needing somebody to hold your hand, New Breed steering wheel holders cannot conduct yourselves any better than this. Then please go back to your 9 to 5 Burger flipping, Warehouse working, Construction site where somebody needs to watch over you all the time jobs. We don't need the likes of you out here on the road. Regardless of what the situation was in that video there was absolutely no reason for any of that. Especially when all dumb ### had to do was show some professional courtesy and just let the man over instead of doing his damnedest to prevent him from getting over when he knew from the get-go that the man needed to get over. see.... you egotistical new breed steering wheel holders think everything out here is a competition. Here is just one example I could name thousands of them but I'll just make this one simple example : When you have somebody passing you I don't care how fast or slow he is going trying to get around you if you're only able to do 65 mph. And you have another truck that can do 65.5 mph and he seems to think that he just has to get by you, because after all he seems to think he is in competition trying to get around you, you don't put your heel through the steel trying your damnedest to make sure they struggle to get around you. It is not a competition out here people back out of it let the man get on by you. If he is able to pass you on the flats, if he is able to pull away from you going up the hills, you don't sit there and race going down the other side. I ask you this if he can get by you on the flats, if he can pull away from you pulling the Hills that means he will eventually get in front of you. Tell me new breeds what are you accomplishing racing him going down the other side? When all it's going to take is one more good pull and he is going to get around you anyway. One more time. !! IT IS NOT A FREAKIN' COMPETITION OUT HERE !!!! please please just go back to whatever it was you were doing before you come out here and ruined this industry and stay the hell off my highways

Coover Thanks this.
  6. bubbler

bubbler Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Southern California
  7. bubbler

bubbler Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Southern California
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.