RoadMaster Drivers School Dunn NC Review

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Sal-XK, Aug 31, 2012.

1. dmarz

dmarz Bobtail Member

May 6, 2013
    Thanks alot for your help, great thread. I wish I knew they were there before. Most of my searches for local jobs require a year or more experience.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sal-XK

Sal-XK Light Load Member

Jul 25, 2012
    ??????
    No I was just browsing threw the job listing and there was a company hiring local new drivers I can't remember the name. Also about once a month waste management posts for cdl drivers no experience needed. Good luck just keep your eyes on the market while you attend school.

4. dmarz

dmarz Bobtail Member

May 6, 2013
    Thanks i appreciate the support. I actually filled out the form on their site and talked to them, i have an appointment this Saturday to talk to them on a refresher course and possibly going OTR.

I got the CDL, it's time to put it to use.

5. warmmachine

warmmachine Bobtail Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Thanks. I hope this helps me because I know zero about trucking.

6. dmarz

dmarz Bobtail Member

May 6, 2013
    I was there 2-3 weekends (didn't go to week classes) and from what i seen these guys know what they're doing.

I went to trucking school in TX for 3 weeks and they just rushed us through like cattle, didn't care if we knew what we were doing or not.

At Roadmaster in Dunn, i sat atleast in 40 hours of classroom (multimedia) training. It covered everything from basic trucking to backing your rig. It may seem boring but i PROMISE it will help alot!

I been off the road for over 4 years and went to Roadmaster of Dunn for a refresher. I couldn't afford (at the moment) to take it, but the training i received before i had to sign paperwork was second to none!

They are a great choice!

7. RonD22

RonD22 Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2014
    Now I look in the Manual where is the Genaral Knowledge part, I saw the Air Brakes , Combination

8. Bigrednc88

Bigrednc88 Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2018
    G

9. Bigrednc88

Bigrednc88 Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2018
    Great Read man. I Am going to the Dunn location next friday to set up my VA paperwork and get whatever started to begin in 3 weeks hopefully. Have the CDL manual and am reading through it, focusing on the 3 sections my friend who graduated recently and your suggestions.

Nervous as hell, hopefully that will carry over well.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.