Roadmaster Jacksonville fl

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by umic2002, Aug 11, 2014.

1. umic2002

umic2002 Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2014
    I have been going here for 2 weeks know .. and i was under the impression that they would help us study for the the permit in detail and i was sadly mistaken they really didnt do much but give us handouts and to do etread on the computer ,, the hands on portion is better but has anyone else have a opinion of them

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tumblin dice

tumblin dice Light Load Member

Apr 18, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    The 3 permit test are easy.....just got my permit a week ago. Read the FL CDL manual first, then take the practice tests on this site and cdltest.com. Refer to the CDL manual as you take the tests if needed. Keep practicing until you are confident...no sweat. All I can say about Roadmaster is you could've gone to FCCJ for half the cost and probably got better training but that's a little late now.

4. umic2002

umic2002 Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2014
    yeah the cost was not the goal in this ,, there job placement is better than all others i have seen ,, i was asking for the other schools did they actually help with the foundations of the cdl and help them get there cdls,, by the way this is not my first rodeo i grew up driving trucks in sc in construction,, so my tests in fl were a challenge past first time , i am doing this cause 75% of my class had to retake it

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.