Roadrunner and Milosic (owner-leased-on)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by The Digital Mage, Feb 14, 2014.

1. The Digital Mage

The Digital Mage Light Load Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Gotham City
    If you see an add like, "indy to la, no touch, easy runs" STAY AWAY!!

I went all the way to Milwaukee in my car. I "learned" that this Milosic guy is so (!)ing CHEAP they he does not take taxes out. That and "per dium" pay are SURE SIGNS that you are looking at the wrong job! I learned that roadrunner has an intervention going on and their trucks are getting inspected because of it. I learned that they require you to get a hazmat, too. I think anybody who does that is nuts - all that risk, and no more money...

So I got back home and tried to collect for my gas and the motel. The sleezy son of a (!) refused to pay!

Oh, and the tractor I was getting was a 2001. I'm not entirely certain, but I believe a 2001 tractor can't even get into california. "Oh, well, we don't have a trailer to cal today. Here, take this one and go..."

Another golden opportunity to roll down the road in junk, get busted and then get ripped off. After you get a few of these and quit because you got ripped off nobody wants you, 'cause you have a bad employment record.

Trucking Sucks. No 2 ways about it. As far as I'm concerned the drivers deserve every bit of what they're getting.

Collectively, the drivers have the power to bring this country TO IT'S KNEES, in mere days, by simply not working.

God helps those that help themselves...

pattyj Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. nikmirbre

nikmirbre Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2011
    High Point NC
    Read your bible for the truth...

On another note, ive heard good about RR, ive heard bad about the fleet owners there.........

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  4. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    Really? We deserve all the bad?

5. The Digital Mage

The Digital Mage Light Load Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Gotham City
    By God, we need to STAND UP. We need to GROW A SET.

We need to STRIKE!

When the politicians and the uber-rich get a little hungry, things WILL change. Until then we will continue to take it in the #####.

Motherwolf Thanks this.
  6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I'm right behind you! TO HADES WITH THE SYSTEM!! WE'LL GET THINGS STRAIGHT! YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE!!! WE'LL ALL GO ON STRIKE!!!

You take the lead.....

Motherwolf Thanks this.
  7. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

"We need to STRIKE! " :biggrin_25514: Get back to us on how that WORKS OUT for you !

8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I wish I could help, but unfortunately I have to work that day.:lol:

Lonesome and FLATBED Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.