roehl is the worst company i have worked for

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by azman, Sep 12, 2013.

1. azman

azman Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2013
    I came to roehl to try it out it is a joke the safety manager sara is making me set another 10 hours and i have to drive all night to make my appointment time she knows that will make me be up for 28 hours all they said is its a hot load you can't miss it this is my last load with this company watch out for them all they want is to screw you I'm going back to a real trucking company

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    Multiple good reports about Roehl...one bad...hmmmmm......

Puppage and RightCoast Thank this.
  4. dilligas

dilligas Light Load Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Why do drivers with 12 years experience go to training companies like Roehl and then complain about their micro-managing ways?

5. saddleup

saddleup Light Load Member

Sep 30, 2011
    magnolia, ky
    i have never understood why drivers think it is going to be different for them just because the recruter said so. Recrutors and brokers and dispachers should all be in politics

6. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Has to be a reason your Safety Manager is making you set for 10 hours , so why not GO TO SLEEP then you will not have to worry about " that will make me be up for 28 hours "

technoroom and jeepnut_nh Thank this.
  7. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    So it's safe to assume that you violated your HOS and didn't have a complete 10 the first time around, otherwise you wouldn't be taking another ten. Shame on you for thinking you could go to a company like Roehl and run the way you did at a "real" company.

8. FlexinTarzan

FlexinTarzan Medium Load Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Stanfield, OR
    From all angles the OP is a prankster, NEXT......

9. DenaliDad

DenaliDad Retired Wheel Dog

12 years experience, a member since June, and 2 posts...and he really does need to find the 'period' key.

The Bird Thanks this.
  10. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Looks like you screwed up your HOS. And it's their fault, right??? Lol.

11. TexasPhoenix

TexasPhoenix Medium Load Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    HOS violations are not a joke at Roehl. You got the gal that is one under the head of safety. Sara will make you do your time if you screw up you 10 hr. Don't blame her or the company, you did it to yourself by not looking at your logs. Very clear in black and white if you have not completed your 10. I screw up a 10 back as a rookie with them back in the days of paper. Yup was told I had to sit another 10. Learned my lesson the first time.

Meltom and avenger79 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.