Roehl lies to vets

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by kam0914, Mar 23, 2008.

1. whydontchahey

whydontchahey Light Load Member

Nov 9, 2007
    Ohio
    Yeah I did make 36,000 easy. But I did have to hire my own days off and it was a 7 day a week job. I left because as the gas prices rose my pay check didn't.
    It seems every other week is good. Good is 3000 miles. Then next time out I get 2200.
    This week looked good until yesterday. Dropped my load and have been sitting for 27 hrs now. Waiting on a Relay ld that was suppose to be here 12 hrs ago.Poor planning!
    Through Nov.,Dec.,and Jan I was told...Oh it the time of year.Ok fine seems to be the case.
    But ever since mid febuary it seems the planners have went insane. Few weeks back I launched on a Sat. They gave me 375 miles to Virginia. I was there that afternoon. I sat til Mon afternoon.
    And if I get somewhere and Roehl messed up.I get to sit 4 or 5 hrs while they figure out there foul up.For Free with that stupid 14 hr clock running.
    Also since Feb I have been one of 3 drivers sent to pick up the same ld. And sent to pick up a ld from a company that doesn't ship with Roehl.
    I never complain or yell at anybody. I think that is the proplem. Maybe I need to be the Squeeky wheel and start demanding these planners be named so I can talk to there boss.
    Anyway,This is a great place to vent a little and get other truckers opinions.So thanks for those! I love trucking/driving. Thats our thing. Ya know.
    But some things just don't make sense sometimes.:biggrin_25510:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MO family man

MO family man Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Nunya, MO
    I hear ya on the planners. I really feel like some of them have been mailing it in lately. I just ended up delivering a load of furniture along with another of our drivers. The kicker was only one of us should have been there today but nobody seems to know which. Since the other guy beat me there I had to sit till he was done. Long story short six hours down the tube, that caused me to lose out on two different loads that were good and end up with a short one. Poo happens but right now the poo maker has the shissly drits.:biggrin_2553:

4. Homeboy

Homeboy Light Load Member

May 5, 2006
    touchin' em all
    I was there 14 months, and 2 weeks.

5. MO family man

Oct 31, 2007
    Nunya, MO
    seven hours, eighteen minutes...and forty-one seconds.

6. Homeboy

May 5, 2006
    touchin' em all
    Admit it, I am your favorite. Go ahead. Say it.

7. MO family man

Oct 31, 2007
    Nunya, MO
    I feel as though I have a man crush on ya!:biggrin_25523:

8. Homeboy

May 5, 2006
    touchin' em all
    Uhhgg! We may have crossed the line.

9. MO family man

Oct 31, 2007
    Nunya, MO
    Ever read something ya wrote the day before and begin to wonder if you smoking crack when you wrote it? Yeah havin' one of dem moments.:biggrin_25524:

10. Homeboy

May 5, 2006
    touchin' em all
    I feel a little better.... for now :)

11. jl090507

jl090507 Light Load Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Maryland
    Specially when you write something like this, huh?:laughing-guffaw::smt046

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.