Roehl, Scheinider or Falcon?

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by gombowlzombie, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gombowlzombie

gombowlzombie Bobtail Member

Mar 21, 2007
    I recently recieved offers from these three.

The thing that got much a little unsure about Roehl is their trainer requirement is 6 months. That tells me they can't hold onto a driver for long enough to get any one with actual experience to have people train.

So the question here is why alot of people on this forum recomend them?

Falcon has a position open and I want to go with them due to it be close by and more home time. That what is appealing to me.

Scheider has great rep for good training, however that the only good thing I hear about them. What else is good or bad about this company?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. whispers65233

whispers65233 Medium Load Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Boonville, MO
    Lots of companies will let a driver apply to be a trainer after 6 months with them it doesn't mean they will make you one. My husband has been with Roehl for almost 2 years now. Wish we found them sooner. They are driver friendly, have good home time and average miles are about 2700 per week. Sometimes more sometimes less. By the way my husband has just become a trainer with them. He has a total of 9 years driving. I see this post is about a month old but I just ran across it so I thought I would let you know what's good about them. I realize you probably made you decision by now so good luck with whoever you chose.

4. bucksandducks

bucksandducks Medium Load Member

Mar 29, 2007
    WI
    roehl will only let you be a trainer after six months with the company if you have previous experience.

5. whispers65233

whispers65233 Medium Load Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Boonville, MO
    Thanks for clarifying that point bucks. Since hubby had 9 years previous that didn't cross my mind.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.