Romerica Express LLC-looking for OTR/Regional Class A drivers-$1350 minimum guaranteed

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by tadpolly1966, Nov 21, 2020.

1. tadpolly1966

tadpolly1966 Light Load Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Due to internal promotions, we are seeking two drivers for our top of the line well maintained low mileage 2019 Freightliner Cascadias, which are O/O specs with inverters, ParkSmart heating/cooling systems, Murphy beds and fridges as standard equipment, to go along with our well maintained 2019/2020 53' dry vans. 99.9% no touch freight.

Team members can expect 10-12 days out. If you want more it is available. Expect to make anywhere from $1350 to over $2000 per week pre tax plus yearly bonuses.
    THIS IS A W-2 POSITION.

We guarantee at least $1350 per week if you are available for dispatch and we are unable to keep you loaded for the week.
    My drivers typically average around .68CPM for every mile they drive, loaded or empty at around 100K miles per year. We also offer per diem.
    If you're dispatched, your getting paid, one way or the other, no gimmicks.
    Paid stops, detention, layovers, CSA bonuses.
    Prepass, EZpass and fuel cards

We run a mix of auto parts, Amazon, Fed Ex, and general customer freight, depending on the time of year and prevailing market conditions.

We require:

Minimum 23 years old.
    Clean or minimal problem Class A CDL, DAC, and PSP. They will be checked.
    At least 3 years verifiable OTR experience.
    Honesty and transparency is a must. We don't lie to you and treat you very fairly financially and otherwise, and with respect. We expect the same in return.
    Team player and ability to represent the company professionally at all times. We are a small company (20 trucks) so everything you do while employed here affects everyone else that works here. We are family here and we rise or fall together.
    Self starter and ability to work with minimal supervision.
    Capacity to demonstrate to me a proper pre trip/post trip inspection.
    Able to inspect and report equipment defects promptly. We have an aggressive maintenance program, so if you don't have time to check the equipment that writes your paycheck and would prefer to sit behind the scalehouse, please seek life elsewhere.

For further details please call 330-307-0239 or email romericaexpress@yahoo.com

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. McCauley

McCauley Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    I started driving for this company back in August 2018. Instead of blowing smoke, here's my numbers over that time period.

Weeks on the road: 113
    Gross income: $177,366.27
    Miles: 249,254
    AVG CPM: .71/mile
    AVG Miles per week: 2205

I recently had to get off the road and moved into dispatch due to family issues, so my truck is one of the open ones. She's a beauty, will attach pics.

When I was running, I ran a little bit different than most people do. My girlfriend and I lived in the truck full time and I would run for 2 to 3 months straight (aside from a 34 every week) and then I would take a vacation for a week or so. In this past week I've been on the desk side of things, it looks like our drivers who go home every other weekend perform pretty similarly pay-wise. Your mileage may vary, I typically liked to run pretty hard.

As far as Joe the owner, he's a really good guy who has always taken care of me as a driver. I've been deadheaded 400 miles home before to honor a scheduled home time, and I've been paid my weekly minimum multiple times when the truck didn't make jack crap when COVID first hit.

Anyways, if you have any questions for a guy who spent a lot of time at the driving side of things for this company, you can PM me, or call Joe and he can give you my number.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  4. McCauley

Jun 23, 2013
    Almost forgot to post truck pics!

Attached Files:

5. Love7

Love7 Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2018
    I want the green one out of were

6. Texas_hwy_287

Texas_hwy_287 Road Train Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Texas
    Yall hire out of Texas.

7. tadpolly1966

Aug 29, 2017
    Reach out to me and lets talk about getting you in it!

8. tadpolly1966

Aug 29, 2017
    We do. Please reach out to me for more details.

9. Love7

Love7 Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2018
    Were are u out of

10. Sanford123456

Sanford123456 Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2020
    if you GOOGLE the 330 area code, its ohio.

11. McCauley

Jun 23, 2013
    SW Cleveland suburbs - Strongsville, OH

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.