Romerica Express LLC-looking for OTR/Regional Class A drivers-$1350 minimum guaranteed

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by tadpolly1966, Nov 21, 2020.

1. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Medium Load Member

Feb 21, 2015
    If its any consolation , you guys seem the most legit of any of the opportunities this section has to offer.
    I am heading off to do some very lucrative seasonal disaster cleanup work (i hope... the boss is still in negotiations ) but I might hit you guys up in the fall if I dont buy a truck first.
    You are definitely doing it right in this thread, not seeming to over promise while being transparent (as near as I can tell ) about the numbers.
    I appreciate the approach you use.

tadpolly1966 and mxpx148 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MOBee

MOBee Medium Load Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Longview, TX
    I too am very interested, but need health and dental. I have shopped it, but far to expensive to be seriously considered.

4. tadpolly1966

tadpolly1966 Light Load Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Well I think we really try. I am a drivers' owner, been doing it since 2007, I still have my CDL and pulling loads occasionally to this day. McCauley been doing it for a good while too, he drove for me for a bit until I saw his potential at running the operation and I moved him up. I've also moved several company guys into Owner Operator slots and they are still running for me. Never had an Owner Operator leave me in 7 years of working with them. Majority of the company guys that leave me usually call back within a month or two looking to come back aboard. Truck is usually gone by then. I can sleep fairly soundly saying that you probably won't find a more ethical couple of guys than me and McCauley. We say what we do and do what we say. Still amazes me though how drivers will continue to eat #### from companies paying them .45CPM and getting them home once a month when there is so much better out there. I personally think maybe they have been lied to so much that whatever you tell them they have trouble believing. And that is a shame really.

PNwMtFlwr Thanks this.
  5. MOBee

MOBee Medium Load Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Longview, TX
    Ringing your phone now. Are you considering Loves now, with your truck count you should get a decent discount off of the pump price.

6. tadpolly1966

Aug 29, 2017
    Moving another driver up to owner operator in a few weeks. Now is the time for you to get onboard with us.

Bogesey Thanks this.
  7. tadpolly1966

Aug 29, 2017
    C'mon guys, nobody wants to make $70,000 a year of easy money? Mega's must be paying well these days.

88228822 Thanks this.
  8. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    Ya scared em with that guaranteed pay, owner/op spec'd trucks, a dispatch that knows what he's doing cuz he's been a driver ( and answers the phone even tho he knows it's me ) and small company atmosphere where your last name isn't your truck number....
    Guess that scares em off

88228822 Thanks this.
  9. tadpolly1966

Aug 29, 2017
    I'm starting to wonder. Maybe if I put a sign out front that says something along the lines of "we will treat you like crap and lie to you constantly, WE PROMISE!" they will start beating my door down.

88228822 Thanks this.
  10. MOBee

MOBee Medium Load Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Longview, TX
    Affordable insurance found, give me a call.

11. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Mine is...should be in the upper $80 to lower $90's range...WITH health insurance available(at a reasonable price).

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.