Romerica Express LLC-looking for OTR/Regional Class A drivers-$1350 minimum guaranteed

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by tadpolly1966, Nov 21, 2020.

1. McCauley

McCauley Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    We are pleased to announce that we are now offering health care plans for drivers! Both single and family options available. Dental and vision to come as well. This was a big sticking point with a lot of potential drivers, understandably so. Big Joe heard you guys and went out and got it done!

And with that being said, we just had a truck open up on Friday. One of our long term drivers had to move on for family reasons. Looking for one excellent driver to fill this position!

We have quite a few home-every-weekend drivers right now, so ideally we'd like to find someone who likes to stay out at least two weeks. However, we are open to all discussions and willing to try to find something that works for both parties if we can find an excellent driver. If you happen to live within 50 miles of Louisville, home-time could be a lot more frequent.

We love TTR! We have multiple company drivers and O/Os driving with us right now that we linked up with on TTR and we'd love to get more!

Give Joe a ring at (330) 307-0239

cuzzin it, Dennixx and mxpx148 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. McCauley

McCauley Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    Happy Monday, all! We filled up the opening I posted about a few weeks ago but we have another one becoming available. We are also thinking of expanding by a couple of units so we may actually have more than one available. Our primary customers have more freight right now than they can handle and we expect that to remain strong throughout EOY. If you happen to be a person who likes money, this is the place to be!

Right now we are willing to offer minimums of $1600 weekly and $0.75/mile for a good mid-west driver with 2+ years experience who can stay out 12 days at a time (every other weekend off). Must be able to perform a proper PTI and must have good time management skills.

mxpx148 Thanks this.
  4. L.A.toTX

L.A.toTX Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2021
    Is there any chance you would consider bringing a driver on with no experience for you to train to run the way you would like your lanes run? I earned my CDL A in June of last year. A personal vehicle accident that first week of school made it really difficult to find a driving job right out of school. I decided to go back to warehouse work to let the accident age a bit. I am now ready to give it a shot again at getting into the trucking industry.

5. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    La to Tx, that experience requirement is mandated by Insurance provider. As with all companies that are not "self insured" which is usually a mega carrier co

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.