RSB Logistic - Running Log ( O/O & CO )

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Jar-Head, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Jar-Head

Jar-Head Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2013
    No I'm not recruiting , I'm just doing a online journal just like the other 2,000 ACT & JCT drivers among others . The difference is I waited a few months before I boasted about the company I was leased to instead of saying how great they were in orientation . :)

dancecanyon and mrbmg Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    That is correct . I can see where he thinks I'm recruiting cause I stated HUB MILES but it's truthful and accurate information . If your under a HAZMAT load you receive a routing and paid mile for mile each mile you run . On general loads they pay PC Miler Truck Practical but if you take the truck shortest which is normally what I do you gain miles like I've been stating .

Thanks for for thinking the information is useful for others

I can see where he thinks I'm recruiting cause most companies try to take away from drivers and have a huge turnover and recruiters manning the phones . But this company has NO RECRUITERS .. It's a small company and I like where I am and thought I'd share my experience

4. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Did my local runs today and headed back to the house . Did around 5.5 hrs work for $300 flat rate today . Didn't get rich but didn't get hurt either only used around 10 gallons fuel total

5. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Doing more local work today by choice . I think I could get used to this :)

6. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Did 2 more local runs today
    taking a 3day scheduled weekend off for the Super Bowl :)

then start my NM run for the next 6-8 weeks ( dedicated run short term ) roughly 2100 miles a week
    kinda enjoying the little break from the 2500-2800 weekly grind . Sometimes it feels good to take a little break now and then and take it easy

dancecanyon and mrbmg Thank this.
  7. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Haven't had much time to post been running my tail off on the NM dedicated lane I've got for the next 6 weeks or so

Any questions just ask I'll try to answer what I can

mrbmg Thanks this.
  8. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Still nothing new to report on my new Mexico dedicated run still . Running good and loving what I'm doing . Been getting Hazmat pay on this run getting roughly 1.58 a running mile . 1.62 with bonus but I don't count that

9. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Just saw that they are saying up to 0.55 as a company driver the other day . That includes the bonus so it's not a strait 0.55 the bonus for company drivers is 0.04 paid out every 6 months

10. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    Still on my same dedicated lane

Last 2 weeks total net $ 6365.13 on 5977 hub miles
    So roughly around $1.05 profit per mile after fuel and insurance
    & escrow

11. Jar-Head

Dec 7, 2013
    They are looking to put on around 10 company drivers and possibly 1-2 owner operators ( which is what i am ) RSB has had some big business increases , I've been really happy with my miles and treatment .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.