Running Canada OTR vs USA.

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Canadianhauler21, Dec 17, 2020.

1. mudflap77

mudflap77 Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    He's had nearly 50 years to figure out the problems, surely he has the solutions this time. LMFAO

Elroythekid and BigHossVolvo Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ol'Shusquatch

Ol'Shusquatch Light Load Member

Jul 8, 2019
    BC Interior
    Why not take a chance and go get close to some of those two legged critters, that are blonde down under ;)

4. Canadianhauler21

Canadianhauler21 Heavy Load Member

May 15, 2017
    Got trapped in my first snow storm yesterday in Quebec city. Ended up waiting it out for 18 hours. Been running Toronto > Moncton for one month now. Not a bad run honestly. Better than running USA IMO.

magoo68 and Phantom Trucker Thank this.
  5. Elroythekid

Elroythekid Road Train Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Halifax Nova Scotia
    Do they need any more O/Ops? I'm looking for NS to Toronto weekly run. Stay out of the US.

6. RDBG

RDBG Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2016
    I used to hate running Quebec but I don't mind running all over it since our little niche is paying us both ways no bs loads from azzhole Frenchmen and no going into Montreal. Now I could just eat it up. Running that 401 corridor anywhere from Oshawa west sucks donkey dangle any which way you cut it and I want no part of it. Unfortunately I live well west of the "GTA" but there is NOTHING "greater" about Toronto.

I've only been as far as a few hours east of Quebec City on the north side of the river and all over northern Quebec in a truck. Been all over the east coast on personal trips and I would love to do it now and then just to do it. Pretty much ANYTHING is better than southern Ontario or taking your life into your hands heading toward Winnipeg. Anybody that's been up there a hot minute knows the common name of that "turnpike" and what I'm talking about.

Phantom Trucker Thanks this.
  7. mudflap77

mudflap77 Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    GTA= Great, Toronto Again or Great, Toronto A-- holes

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.