SAFE TRUCKING PARKING PETITION

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by RussianBearTruckeR, Oct 5, 2019.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I can put a big rig down anywhere in NM Provided the dirt is strong, no rain forecast and there is vegetation above the packed dirt under the wheels. All I do is get out of a given town limit (Unusual well marked for some reason.) Offset pull off to beyond what we normal call a shoulder providing for room to fight and merge with that gawd-awful traffic of 3 cars a week. /sarcastic

Snailexpress Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    and as of today, only a whopping 59 have signed........wow......looks like a lot of people feel like the op does...!!!

Needs 99,941 signatures by November 4, 2019 to get a response from the White House

looks like this will get done..>!!!!!!!

i don't see anything getting done frankly.

Intothesunset Thanks this.
  4. MBAngel

MBAngel Medium Load Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Tucson, Arizona
    Well, even if we got the sigs... nothing will happen. But ya never know when they might see something like this and realize they need it. But then, how much money do they make by ticketing us for parking where we can cramp it in, on unsafe ramps, the side of the freeway, roads, etc? Probly way too much to consider making safe parking.

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  5. Intothesunset

Intothesunset Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2019
    truck
    I see no issue. This is what the New personal conveyance addressed. So if you run out your hours, just go off duty and Mark PC. If you drive to 3 truck stops and no safe parking just keep moving. This was always done on paper log just never needed to mark it down.

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  6. MBAngel

MBAngel Medium Load Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Tucson, Arizona
    Cept, my company policy says I'll get my hand slapped and have to come back for log class, lol...

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  7. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Sounds like an issue with your company then.

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.