SAV Express Minneapolis, Mn

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by smurf-316, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    3 and a half hours? Man that sucks.

Vic Firth Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Don Future Trucker

Don Future Trucker Light Load Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Greensboro North Carolina
    Came off hometime Wednesday got a load out of Aberdeen NC heading to Maumee Ohio. Delivered Thursday then deadheaded yo Johnstown Ohio to pick up a Mohawk load heading to Mendota Heights MN. Dropped that Friday afternoon then bobtailed to Lakeville MN and picked up a load heading to Mesa Arizona. Delivered that this morning and pick up in Glendale Arizona on my way back to Minnesota

4. POS#2

POS#2 Light Load Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Pa.
    Love following your adventures, very good insight on the company. Two quick questions, how are they in allowing a driver to run how he or she likes to run and is comfortable with within reason?? And how are they on time out and home time??

misterG Thanks this.
  5. smurf-316

smurf-316 Resident Nut Case

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    Loads are pretty much back to back. Not quite sure what you mean by what you're comfortable with. I don't run West Coast in the winter time. They don't ask because they know the answer. In the summer I don't mind. Home time is pretty much up to the driver. They only ask that you give a 7 day notice. If you live in the middle of the country between Minnesota and Texas. Hometime would probably be a little easier. Anywhere else and it would be hard to make money staying out less than 2 weeks. I'm typically out about 18 days at a time. That's my choice not the company. We're very laid-back. I've stayed out 3 weeks and went home for five days and I've stayed out for 3 weeks and went home for 2 days. You're never going to hear anything from them about how many days you take it's really up to you.

D LOOK, misterG, POS#2 and 3 others Thank this.
  6. smurf-316

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    I tried to call Don the trucker. But that boy will never answer his phone. So I will announce it here that we have picked up a major account in Florida in the Miami area. So some drivers are going to Florida a few times a month. Nice run with nice smiles.

misterG and Vic Firth Thank this.
  7. Don Future Trucker

Jan 11, 2015
    Tried to call me when? Lol an awesome any idea what the account is?

8. smurf-316

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    Loaded out of Florence South Carolina to St Cloud Minnesota. 1500 miles. Drop the empty on the yard and Bobtail to Elk River Minnesota going to nasty Ville Tennessee. 932 miles. I won't tell a lie. The connecting haul sucks! Louisville Kentucky to Forest Park Georgia. I hate Hormel in Forest Park.

Vic Firth and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Don Future Trucker

Jan 11, 2015
    What's the new account we picked up in Florida smurf?

10. smurf-316

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    I don't know the name. I just know we are running about four trips a week there.

11. Don Future Trucker

Jan 11, 2015
    Is it out of Minnesota down to Miami?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.