Schneider chat room - Closed see new thread linked in the last post

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by TennMan, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razororange

Razororange Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI
    Well got through my annual today. Was pretty easy and the OSR was cool. Apparently I've been logging stuff wrong again. So we got that fixed up. They also weren't impressed with me having like 15 hard brakes since my 90 day review. Had to to do one if the computer lessons about that. They said that I should have been brought in months ago about it and they would have caught the logging problems too.

Can't go online and order my new boots until the 18th since that's my actual hire date. My DBL said that my jacket should be in some time near the end of December. He said they usually wait until they get a bunch and then submit one big order on them. They didn't size me for anything. Just asked what size I wanted.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Razororange

Dec 20, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI
    It was nice getting to meet you a couple months ago. Have fun with Roehl. Try not to get into an orange truck at the truck stops.

Female Driver Thanks this.
  4. Asphalt_Cowboy

Asphalt_Cowboy Bobtail Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Macedon, NY
    Thanks for your response.. am worried that they will just charge the $500 fee whenever they feel like or something, putting me out. have heard that they will do it even if you are a minute late (I don't plan to be, just curious on how they work with this fee) How long have you been running the choice boards?
    thanks

5. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    What where they saying you where doing wrong on logs?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

6. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    I dont think you have to wait til your hire date to get new boots. You are allowed 1 pair per year based on Jan to Dec. I hired in last Dec and have been in my newer pair of boots for 3 months now?

7. Razororange

Dec 20, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI
    I guess I'll look at it later tonight then. Doesn't really matter, I won't be getting them until at least Thanksgiving anyways since I'm not going home til then.

8. Female Driver

Female Driver Medium Load Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Midwest
    So I guess the head guy of the Van division at Green Bay is going to call me to find out why I'm quitting, as in, so he can relay the info to the higher-ups about this sensor. Not that I don't think I have enough valid and reasonable talking points already, but feel free to give me your own if you feel it's something I really need to be sure to talk about.

I feel like crap for quitting. I'm normally a very loyal person, even when I shouldn't be. I don't like change, either.

9. Nakmuay

Nakmuay Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2010
    chattanooga tn
    lol a minute late on a delivery man stop believing fairy tales the 500$ fee is if u pick a load and can't deliver it on time due to a breakdown or poor trip planning and the load is a critical line shut down

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

10. Nakmuay

Nakmuay Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2010
    chattanooga tn
    gotta love this new york snow

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

11. Razororange

Dec 20, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI
    Apparently I'm supposed to be going to sleeper berth every night instead of just hitting off duty and going to bed. I've always just gone off duty and they didn't have a problem with it back in spring. I also haven't been putting notes every time I stopped to use the bathroom and went off duty. Supposedly I should have been at least putting in the word "Break" for a note when stopping. And then there were a few times where my fuel card and fueling times on the log didn't match perfectly so they brought that up too.

All in all it want too bad. Just some minor things that have now between corrected.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.