Schneider LTL Lakewood, WA

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Rocknroller4, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Rocknroller4

Rocknroller4 Heavy Load Member

Nov 25, 2015
    I believe this is related to Watkins since they haul furniture but SNI are looking for drivers out of Lakewood, WA to deliver furniture all over the states. Any drivers know anything about the position? Thank you

2. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    There's already a thread on Schneider ltl use the search function.

3. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    It may be Schneider s Final Mile services

4. Driver91

Driver91 Medium Load Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Not out of Lakewood, but that will be watkins stuff. Lakewood is a former Watkins terminal so I’m sure it Furniture and carpet. The way it works is u haul a ltl load out of the terminal, deliver it, may take a day may take 2 days may take 3 just depends on freight. When u end u get a load usually broker stuff to get u close to another terminal to get another LTL load. Sometimes u go back to your terminal sometimes you don’t. You will tailgate the furniture and carpet. I read some of those ads and some say no touch, it’s a lie. Everything ltl related that was Watkins is touch freight. Just make sure you know what you are getting into. I loved it at Watkins until Schneider took over. I left in July, I work for another LTL furniture company now, doing the same thing. Just we don’t do backhauls. We get empty and head home. Best job ever lol

3031, FullMetalJacket and Rocknroller4 Thank this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted