Schneider National Carriers - Green Bay, Wi.?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by FastFossil, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Snuff-can

Snuff-can Bobtail Member

May 27, 2006
    When I started with USA about a year and a half ago I was told by the recruter that if I went to the OTR board that 20% to 30% of my loads would be East coast to West coast, guess what, I have only been to CA two times. I live just off I-40 in the TX panhandle, so if anybody knows a co that would be a good one for me, please let me know. :?: [/b]

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. littlebit

littlebit Light Load Member

May 27, 2006
    Where do you live in the Texas panhandle ? How much experience do you have? pm me and let me know I might be able to point you to a company that my brother works for out of amarillo that will get you home every other night and you always reset your hour at home.

4. brinkj23

brinkj23 "Asphalt Cowboy"

Dec 26, 2005
    Minnesota
    Yeh it is only 12 month contract with them. I graduated from their on feb 15 or so and have 3 months of my contract filled out. I think the Green Bay Training academy is the best place to go for the training just because of the people they have at the academy. BOL for anyone starting out with them, just remember to keep an open mind and a cool attitude.

5. sweetkyle

sweetkyle Bobtail Member

May 30, 2006
    Indy
    whoops,

sorry i didn't mean to start a whole new thread in the "new drivers" section

6. HardDrive

HardDrive Bobtail Member

May 17, 2006
    New threads = more info for everybody :)

7. sweetkyle

sweetkyle Bobtail Member

May 30, 2006
    Indy
    :) i just hope the mods don't get mad!

8. TurboTrucker

TurboTrucker Road Train Member

Feb 23, 2005
    Rossville, Georgia
    No..not at all....there's all kinds of new threads on the same company...and it's not a big deal, because after the messages pile up in one thread, it gets to be a pain to sort through them all.

Feel free to start a thread whenever you want.

9. sweetkyle

sweetkyle Bobtail Member

May 30, 2006
    Indy
    ok cool! thanks TT :)

10. muthertrucker80

muthertrucker80 Bobtail Member

Jun 21, 2006
    I just filled an app out with schneider training.28 cents a mile 2600 miles.work two weeks get one of.17 weeks off a year.how does that 17 weeks a year work

11. tjgosurf

tjgosurf <strong>New Driver Helper</strong>

Feb 20, 2006
    I have no idea what you're talking about. I believe you may be describing the 4/5 program. Meaning you get 5 days off in a four week period.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.