Seasoned trucker looking for owner operator needing a driver.

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by wagonjerker, Mar 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wagonjerker

wagonjerker Bobtail Member

Mar 20, 2019
    I'm looking for a good operator with great equip. and good runs. I'll like going to west coast or anywhere west and be back around house in sw va. I can stay out as long as i stay busy and were getting payed good. I don't have family and i'm past the lust stage so there's nothing really to strain me. No tickets for several years, just having trouble finding my past employer hauling cows. Alot of co.s frown on this cause of verifying certain times with him and i can't get his new number. They seem not to care i had 11 yrs. between 1994 to 2006. Anybody got good trucks, at least not castrated below 70, and we can run out west and back to va. as hard as we can, give me a try. I don't smoke and i'm clean and white male. I can do simple service on trucks and trailers or anything to keep us rolling. I pulled cows, dry box and a lil reefer and flatbed too.I have had exp. in the last three yrs.I have cdl A w/ hz. tanker and doubles end. Try me, Thanks Ken

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. robertamysmith

robertamysmith Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2017
    give a call 405 -256-0350

4. madpiper05

madpiper05 Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2018
    San Francisco
    Try Mad Piper based out of San Francisco. I can have you running west coast and mid west and back east. Great weekly pay 1,700+. New equipment. We pull reefer and dry van. And transitioning into intermodal dry van

madpipertrucking@gmail.com
    Lavelle

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.