Seeking Integrity

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Seeking Integrity, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Seeking Integrity

Seeking Integrity Bobtail Member

Feb 8, 2019
    Fellow truckers,

Im an owner operator and what I've learned from this industry is that without us, the luxury of life's conveniences would be in dissaray if we stopped transporting freight. With that being said, you would think that large carriers that employ company drivers or owner operators would have more Integrity in their business practices and treat the drivers with respect. The Bureau of Labor and statistics reports that there is a shortage of drivers and that the shortage will only increase over the next 10 years. If the government doesn't want to see the trucking industry cause extreme depression, I think they better get a hold on the illegal practices that large carriers are doing to company drivers and owner-operators. For example, withholding settlements and cancelling insurance without notifying the owner operator first even after the operator has prepaid for the insurance. Be aware of Cargill meat Logistics, and Booker transportation. Don't trust a carrier to bind and keep your insurance effective. Get your own plates, insurance and fuel card. They up charge, cancel insurances and hold settlements. Your better off getting your own authority. You can finance a truck from a dealer and lease or buy a trailer grom Boxwheeler trailers in Denver area. Be safe out there and don't forget to factor.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    They dropping the age for drivers inside of Colorado now to 18 to address the driver shortage so next they will go for 16 year olds for intrastate.

4. Seeking Integrity

Feb 8, 2019
    That's scary. That age group doesn't want to work unless they come from farming and ranching.

Puppage Thanks this.
  5. Truckeragianslowwage

Truckeragianslowwage Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2019
    I speak to all my nephew and nieces about going to truck...the answear was i rather work in IT get payed more for less hours worked...they see im always out never home and see what i make...kide at this age point will never take a job away from friends and family...until companies start paying up real monies for the work done, companies will see a major drop on everything

6. Seeking Integrity

Feb 8, 2019
    Exactly, Trucking is hard work, it's extremely unappreciated, the Integrity is highly compromised, it's dangerous, and we sacrifice more than we should have to including our families and sometimes our sanity being over the road for multiple days without consistent interaction with a peaceful Society. Who in their right mind would sign up for that?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.