Selling my 1998 International COE

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by Caboverbrad, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Intothesunset

Intothesunset Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2019
    truck
    I'm curious of what type of fuel economy avg for that binder.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Caboverbrad

Caboverbrad Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2018
    Cropsey, IL
    6.47 since I’ve had it, coming up on 5 years. Haven’t used that truck pulled a load since March 2018 though.

4. John Bertucci

John Bertucci Light Load Member

Jul 5, 2019
    So how big is the sleeper on this beast? I kinda like the thing. It’s ugly but cool like a pug or frenchie

Intothesunset Thanks this.
  5. Caboverbrad

Jun 12, 2018
    Cropsey, IL
    I’ve never measured it, but it’s big. I used to say I could jump rope inside, if I could jump rope. It does have 2 bunks.

6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    The one JBH gave me was close to that one. Without all the areo stuff. Got 6 or so. Not much of a hurry on my end. Never a need for hammer with that dispatcher and easy go schedules. Come to think of it I slept most nights too. Just too small for the coffin.

That truck in the OP looks good. I guess if I was a buyer I would look over it good. But my cabover days are definately gone by. I have two eye situations that makes it a problem in the retinas. But not too bad for passing vision tests etc. For example in a cabover looking striaght down front of drives is difficult. That eye got smashed in a fight. Rung my bell. But they left me alone. Doctor fired some laser at it and thats that. Until I got back in the old cabover in those days long ago.

7. John Bertucci

John Bertucci Light Load Member

Jul 5, 2019
    Can you post more pics of interior please

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  8. Minion120

Minion120 Bobtail Member

Feb 16, 2020
    Calgary
    What kind of fuel numbers has it got? I see the hubcaps on it, it seems you've been trying to get max returns, how had it done mpg wise?

9. Bestcoast1

Bestcoast1 Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2018
    Nampa idaho
  10. Caboverbrad

Jun 12, 2018
    Cropsey, IL
    Sorry everybody. I sold the truck in 2019 and forgot to put out a msg. Thanks for looking and stay safe!

11. oldtrucker66

oldtrucker66 Light Load Member

Jan 1, 2015
    I know this is an old thread, and the OP has sold his truck, but what's wrong with the flat floor model?
    I'm looking for a cabover because I need a truck with a short wheelbase. Do you have any advice about buying or owning one? Thanks

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.