Shooting

Discussion in 'Other News' started by notarps4me, Feb 8, 2008.

1. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    I was listening to the news today on the interview of the brother that shot the mayor and 5 other people. The brother sounded like a nut case as well. Said his brother was not a violent man. Hellooo he killed 5 people. Sounds kind of violent to me. They asked him about a wittness that stated that his brother was shouting shoot the mayor. The guy said well; there is no proof of that on tape. He said well; he did shoot him. The guy acted like his brother was in the right on this one.:biggrin_2556:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. elharrison

elharrison "Iam on my way"

Feb 8, 2007
    WV
    yeah i seen that...

he could have been the nicest guy in the world, it doesnt matter he killed a hand full of people:biggrin_25513:

4. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    This is a Psychological excuse to broadcast on the behalf of their relative.
    Some people feel they must make some sort of a reasoning in their minds, as to try and represent the one that did a terrible thing.

But as you can see, it don't work.....:biggrin_25513:

5. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    What is it with people these days? WHY are so many people killing people like this? I saw that one the other day where this 15 year old blew his Dad, Mom, 11 yr old bro, and 13 yr old bro away...then went to a friend's house as if nothing had happened! WTF? I think all this is a symptom of our entire society...cold and ruthless...devoid of emotions.

6. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    I listen to a lot of different news on XM. It seems like everyday you hear more multiple shootings. Used to hear 1 person shot 1 person at... Not anymore. Now it is a gunman shoots 15 people then shoots self. I also heard where the girl in class shot 2 female students then turned the gun to her own head. Most of the time a man if commits suicide he will do it with a gun. Most women seem to take a less violent means of an end. Getting to where now a days. You just don't know what will happen next.

7. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008

Iam shocked at the younger generation getting involved in killings!
    There has been quite a few young kids killing their families, friends..etc...:biggrin_25524:

8. Avenger29

Avenger29 Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2008
    South Carolina
    The leftists don't want to acknowledge that it is a person's fault if they commit a crime- it's never their fault, it's the gun's fault, or the victim's fault, or whatever.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.