Shop recommendations for Cat work (Midwest/Great Lakes)

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanics Forum' started by Peter_Bilt, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Peter_Bilt

Peter_Bilt Light Load Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Forget I asked, found a place :D The open internet has been useless since Obama and Facebook ruined it and thus seems to be the reason why. It was made to share information but apparently the people who profit from people not knowing how to fix small things are unhappy they don’t get to rape someone’s wallet more often. Next you’ll tell me chrome shops didn’t find out who was making money via their business so they could steal their freight or that all those XXX stores in the south weren’t dispatch offices lol.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  2. Peter_Bilt

Peter_Bilt Light Load Member

Feb 18, 2017
    So you came here to what? Lol. What a joke. Regardless, good job stroking yourself off with your alleged 20+ year old shop. You’re probably like the rest of the snitches on here and the reason I can’t find that Kurt guy with all the Cat software the government allegedly shut down.

3. lester

lester Midwest's #1 Feed Hauler

Jan 2, 2012
    NW, Iowa
    Every single person here was just trying to help. Help possibly save you time and money. There is excellent help here and in the rest of the internet if you know how to weed thru the garbage. I rebuilt my own 6nz using forums like this and YouTube. Don’t be a Richard.

Oh and that kurt guy, I have his number, want it? Good luck with that

AModelCat and QUALITYTRUCK Thank this.
  4. black_dog106

black_dog106 Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2009
    MA
  5. skallagrime

skallagrime Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Indiana

Quit being childish.

If you know as much as you claim, do it yourself

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.