Shoulder Crash 1 dead

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by takeheed777, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I think these fools who pass an exit ramp, then stop on the shoulder of an interstate when their truck isn't having a mechanical issue should be given a major violation, unless their vehicle is hit, then found 100% at fault for the wreck, and have their CDL suspended for 6 months on the 1st offense. I've seen a drastic increase over the last 12-18 months of idiots just pulling off where ever they feel like it.

Opus, PacoTaco, bzinger and 7 others Thank this.
  3. zodiacflyer

zodiacflyer Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2014
    The ones that REALLY piss me off are the ones that do that within sight of a truck stop.... I saw a bad crash happen near Calhoun, GA the other day when some ####head pulled into traffic on I-75. The interstate was closed Northbound for almost two hours. A Buick had its entire rear end folded under by a minivan hitting it at 70mph, then it was pushed into the DOT bumper on dude's trailer. He was making all kinds of excuses as to why it was the Buicks fault... I asked him why he didn't pull into the Loves RIGHT THERE... he said it would cost too much time. (At 2330) I said "How is that being in a hurry #### working out for ya?" And walked off because if I didn't I was gonna roll his head down I-75.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.