sideskirts REQUIRED in California 01-01-10

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by Dna Mach, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Muleskinner

Muleskinner <strong>"Shining Beacon of Chickenlights"</strong>

That's the BEST answer in my opinion.:biggrin_25525:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Beechvtail

Beechvtail Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Wisconsin Rapids, WI
    AGREED...Boycott the entire state.

Jim Bob and DannyB Thank this.
  4. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    Make California and Californians pay for it! Put a surcharge (a big one) on EVERYTHING going in AND out of that dump! Seriously! Make THEM pay! Stupid if we don't!

5. kajidono

kajidono Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Streetrat
    They'll just give you IOU's. The whole state is pathetic.

WiseOne Thanks this.
  6. L.B.

L.B. Third Generation Truck Driver

Jul 23, 2007
    Middle GA
    So maybe we need to shut our reefers off when we cross the border and see how that goes over. :biggrin_25520:

I can't remember, what year engine do you need to be legal in CA when the restrictions hit?

7. kajidono

kajidono Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Streetrat
    2025 from what I can tell of their collective intelligence.

8. killroy

killroy Light Load Member

Mar 30, 2008
    Kenner, La.
    Well after thinking it over, When I renewed my plates for this year I dropped Calf. I think CARB is nuts!!!! Where do they come up with this crap?? I mean if the weather is with in reason my truck is off, But if it is hot I am not going to suffer, Nor am I going to shiver my butt off, if it's freezing out. I was in the Gay Bay one year on the 4th of July!! and it was cold as hell at night. I would love to have APU's. But I can't afford to even think about spending that kind of money on them right now. Now if they want to install them for me, since THEY are demanding thats what I use cool.
    Maybe His Highness Obama, will have my uncle buy them for me, Yea put it in the Health Care Reform. Why did I not think of this before. We need an APU bailout.

So for now Calf. can keep their dumb laws, CARB, 55 MPH speed limits.
    And all the rest of their non-sense, Because I don't go there no more.

9. FriedTater

FriedTater Keeper of The Snakes

Mar 25, 2009
    United State of Texas
    Add the rest of the North East Communist and we might have something viable ?

All this was clearly forecasted 15-20 years ago,it is proving to be a valid prophesy.

The time has now arrived and nothing near what it will soon be at this rate.

Guess its time to let all the "Professional Drivers" have at it and find something else to do?
    Their all set on following all the rules and being the perfect legal eagles,let them run another 10 years under this ##### and see how Professional they really are?

10. FriedTater

FriedTater Keeper of The Snakes

Mar 25, 2009
    United State of Texas
    CANT HAPPEN,WONT HAPPEN.

There isn't a rigid spine left in this industry,the Company's are no better then the drivers they have. Their weak,have a loud bark and no bite. They both do what "they are told".

11. GuysLady

GuysLady Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The eye of the storm....
    Pardon me for taking offense... But I am stuck in this God forsaken Hellhole, and I deal with this fight every day! I do not "do as I am told" nor does anyone I am working with to fight this! We just do not have the sheer numbers in the right places. And we do not have enough support from the outside.

otherhalftw and leannamarie Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.