siedhoff distributing Scum of the earth

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by lugbug, Oct 21, 2018.

1. lugbug

lugbug Bobtail Member

Oct 21, 2018
    I thought it would be impossible to mess up absolutely everything that at a trucking a company could do but this company has managed to do it. They run a good old boy system where they do no wrong and run unsafe trucks. If you are thinking about driving for this company I would do what's best for you and run like hell. A good driver just wouldn't drive for them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    A GOOD driver will turn in a defective list on a failed pretrip report until unsafe tractor trailer is made safe again to drive today. That's what the shop is for.

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Where might said company be located?

motocross25 Thanks this.
  5. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    They’re in Union, MO. This was my first driving job 12 years ago when I was 20. I did intrastate stuff with them til I turned 21 then they kicked me out a bit further. It was great back then, sad to hear things have changed.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    It still "might" be good. This is one person's opinion.

As they say, "your mileage may vary".

motocross25 Thanks this.
  7. Sirknucklehead

Sirknucklehead Bobtail Member

Mar 10, 2018
    I have worked for them over 20yrs and they do NOT run unsafe equipment. This is one so called drivers opinion...i want details factual information that can be discussed. <edited>. This company has always treated me and many others that still work there and some who have moved on, ALWAYS treated with respect and appreciate GOOD drivers.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2018
    Reason for edit: Insult.
    motocross25 Thanks this.
  8. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
  9. Sirknucklehead

Mar 10, 2018
    Thanks for posting that link. I see no critical violations for unsafe equipment as insinuated by the original poster . Overall this company has an outstanding record for safety and compliance.

10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    They do have ELD violations that do need to be addressed however.No instructions for pulling the logs,no records of duty status,etc.All of those violations carry weight.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  11. Sirknucklehead

Mar 10, 2018
    I think it could be said for every carrier that there are issues dealing with eld' s, but the original post insinuated that they run unsafe equipment and that's simply not true.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.