Sign this petition for Arrow Drivers

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by skinnytrucker, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

Will this do any good, besides giving us a warm and fuzzy feeling !! By all means I support it, but really ????

notarps4me Thanks this.
  3. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    jtrnr1951 Thanks this.
  4. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    Look there are already laws in place to protect these employees. This petition is not going to help anyone. It may make you feel all warm and fuzzy, but it will not do anything that the laws are not already going to take care of. You want to do some good drive around and look for a Arrow Truck and make sure that driver is taken care of. The odd's of money being donated to this actually helping a Arrow driver is extremely low.

They lost there jobs, it was a bad deal. We all agree. The Best that can happen is that drivers will learn from this and not get caught unprepared, but we all know that this won't happen either. You and you alone are responsible for where you are prepared or not. We have all been taken advantage of, learn from it and move on. The legal system will go after the principals of Arrow Truck lines, this petition will not get them paid any sooner. Your heart is in the right place it just won't help this situation right now. People need to help thise around them it is the most affective way.

RickG Thanks this.
  5. LavenderTrucker

LavenderTrucker Medium Load Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Omaha,NE
    AAhhh... I do feel warm and fuzzy.... Nice break from all this midwestern snow and cold...

jtrnr1951 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.