skimming off the top

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by redbear, Oct 2, 2014.

1. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    No, plasma is a component of blood, so for that to be a fair comparison it would have to be a component of beer, like just the water. ;)

Lonesome and TB John Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Ya know, Honest TB, that does pose an issue. How does a non quitter quit a bad situation? And get into a better situation? BY LEASING FROM BYOB&CBD! That's how one does it!

By leasing from BYOB&CBD, you will be too busy making money to ever think of quitting! You will be beaming from ear to ear driving that 379 that is the envy of every other driver on (and off) the road! You will sleep soundly at night, knowing that any problems that might arise are handled with a phone call to Honest @TB John . His crack staff, starting with Inga will be all over anything that arises that might befall you. With chief mechanic Ardis running the shop, problems just seem to disappear. All this for a reasonable down payment, and much more than fair weekly payments.
    Remember, that's BYOB&CBD folks, the 123rd largest (but growing exponentially daily) leasing company in this great country we call the US of A.

mjd4277 and TB John Thank this.
  4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Plasma? NEVER! Death before plasma!

mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Thanks @Lonesome for your honest assessment of BYOB&CBD Leasing. I know I can take care of the equipment part of the equation, but in a lot of cases the problem is the crappy companies these folks lease their fine equipment to. How to we determine which companies to recomend after they have selected a fine piece of equpment to lease from me, the one who realky cares about them?

6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Well, ya know, Honest TB, sometimes you gotta let what's going to happen, happen. Not everyone has the get up and go, the work ethic, the gumption, of you and your crack team of employees. Not everyone is willing to go the extra mile, to give that little bit more, to make a lease successful. That's where the CBD comes into use. After a long day of running your tail off, only to owe the company $500.00 more than you made that day, nothing relieves stress like some good 'ol CBD, applied generously to the affected areas. Gets one up and ready and refreshed for the next days challenges,.

You might say crappy company, I say crappy people. But either way, with your business model, you have them coming or going.

TB John Thanks this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    So let me get this straight. You're flying across Death Valley, and you're parched. You stop at the nearest blood bank, only to find no type A, but only plasma. You're going to say "thanks, but no thanks"?

Frank Speak and TB John Thank this.
  8. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    A Pete 379 is a bit much for me,I’ll be just as content with this:
    https://www.truckpaper.com/listings/trucks/for-sale/32285407/2019-mack-anthem-64t
    The only Anthem with a manual for sale anywhere in these United States!

9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    mjd4277 Thanks this.
  10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.