Sleep Apnea and Drug Test at Interstate

Discussion in 'Interstate' started by DropHookConfederateDriver, Aug 1, 2015.

1. lfod14

lfod14 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Don't you love that? 99.99% of people are 100% anti the government being in trucking as possible UNLESS it's about the weed thing. There always 100% for alcohol on their own time, and as you said that is directly related to an astronomical amount of deaths every year, but weed which pretty much hurts nobody, and medically helps millions worldwide THAT'S the problem!

Whats even WORSE is half the people asking HAVE QUIT ALREADY and just waiting out to pass a test..... THEY ALREADY QUIT for their career and the same people STILL get self righteous about it, hilarious! That's how you tell the who the trolls really are.

Alcohol Deaths per year ~ 88,000
    Illegal Drug Deaths ~27,000
    Prescription Drug Deaths ~17,000
    Marijuana Related deaths - None verifiable

Verify it yourselves trolls, NIH, CDC they all show the same info. Illegal, yes. Dangerous? The statistics (from the same governement I may add) seem to say otherwise.

Badmon and DADof3 Thank this.
  2. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Houston,Tx
  3. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    yeah bud i agree with "road roster" what are you worried about? the whole idea is to not have drivers falling asleep at the wheel and endangering the lives of others.

4. moloko

moloko Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    seattle, wa
    I completely agree with you by the way. It'll probably be another decade before DOT loosens up its firm grip against marijuana. Once the majority of states legalize recreational marijuana at the state level, the Federal law will have no option but to follow suit. At that time, I believe cannabis will be rescheduled and responsible use will be permitted. Alcohol is a cold ####### of a killer, a legitimized product available on every street corner. You might as well huff gasoline or paint solvents, because ethanol barely a step away from those chemicals.

Badmon Thanks this.
  5. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Sleep apnea is a scam.
    The whole industry is a scam.

6. lfod14

lfod14 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Sleep Apnea is very real and causes serious health problems for millions of people.

INTENTIONAL false diagnosis of it for financial gain is the scam.

7. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Just another excuse to sell medical bs..just like meds for kids.
    I spent my whole life without doctors or meds..saved me thousands of dollars..I sleep just fine!

• Draft saved Draft deleted