Snackbar's new adventure at Moore Freight Services

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by supersnackbar, Jan 6, 2018.

1. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    When you're ready to go the lease route with your own authority, BYOB&CBD will be here ready to serve you!!

Western flyer and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. keebler13579

keebler13579 Heavy Load Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Post a link here when you start your new thread wherever you land

4. Oor

Oor Road Train Member

Jan 11, 2012
    As I read it, they drove him over to the car rental, didn't rent him one.

Least he didn't have to stand outside the company gate with a pile of gear and call a cab.

Best of luck, ssb.

Western flyer, Lonesome and mitrucker Thank this.
  5. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    No, they are renting me the car at their expense. We were heading to pick it up, but the safety guy realized the place closed at 5, and it was 5:15 when we left, so we'll pick it up tomorrow.

I am considering fighting this as a resignation...I was terminated. I would like to hear how Wylie would explain to the unemployment office how I resigned months ago, but allowed me to continue to work (making money for both of us), kept me on the insurance...and then waited months until the busy season was winding down before accepting this alleged resignation. I am an OOIDA member, maybe after I get home, I need to contact their legal department and see what the time limit is on resignations being accepted after months have gone by.

6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Always fishing, eh, Honest TB?

TB John and Dale thompson Thank this.
  7. Skootlez

Skootlez Light Load Member

May 19, 2015
    Knoxville, TN
    Yeah that sounds entirely too fishy. When you submitted your request, did you say anything along the lines of a timeframe?

8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  9. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I would if I were you..that’s chicken #### what they did amd frankly, their reasoning I guarantee wont fly with the unemployment office...especially since i bet you have a copy of it as well...i would nail them for everything they’re worth..

Gearjammin' Penguin and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Nope, and it was never an official 'get me home, I quit' or 'here is your 2 weeks notice if you want it". Heck, I may not get anything out of it, but it puts a black mark on their name (like they care)

it's gone back to being a lot of lease purchase,1099 and team jobs right now. I had a few saved/bookmarked on my phone's browser, but when it updated a few days ago, it wiped everything out that I had saved.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  11. BM 58

BM 58 Heavy Load Member

Jun 25, 2019
    They probably read the posts you have wrote about them for months and decided it was time to release you. Just find a private fleet for the next job and stop with the mega bs jobs. They are all the same. Just my two cents. Good luck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.