So sitting here outside of Montreal

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by jb12288, Sep 11, 2011.

1. jb12288

jb12288 Light Load Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Rome, GA
    I have been sitting here at the flying j right outside of montreal for about 5 hours waiting to deliver in the morning.

Well about 2 hours ago someone in a silver mazda suv pulls up in front of me. Im thinking they are looking for another celadon driver, but no; the passenger gets out and looks at my truck number, the driver proceeds to grab her camera and take a picture of my license plate.

When I see her grab the camera I immediately jump out from the bunk to see whats going on, but when they see me getting out of the truck and floor it out of the TS.

WTF?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rascally Road Warrior

Rascally Road Warrior Light Load Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Titusville, FL
    That's down right spooky. I have heard that some high jackers are trying to duplicate company trucks in order to pick up freight from shippers or smuggle illegals into this country. I would contact Celadon and inform them what had happened to give them a heads up, not that they would take any of it seriously, but at least you did your part.

The other thing would be they're trying to get am insurance claim on something which shouldn't concern you a lot because your in cab GPS is your alibi.#

Too bad you didn't get more information on this vehicle.#

4. temp-username2

temp-username2 Bobtail Member

Feb 11, 2012
    NC
    Yeah, I would let Safety know. It's hard to figure out what they were up to, but you want to get a jump on it if it's an insurance scam. Let us know what, if anything, comes of it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.