So VERY disappointed! CES Fargo ND

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Msheather1972, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Msheather1972

Msheather1972 Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2018
    Hi! MY wonderful man decided to pay $3500 to CES for my truck driving school plus 2 weeks in a motel, food and gas. We live 150 miles from this school. What a freaking joke! A true circus show! Bald tires, broken fan blades, blower motor in truck does not work, window wont roll down, drive shaft fell off during backing exercise! We paid for 80 hours of training and I did not get anywhere NEAR THIS AMOUNT OF TRAINING! I have my CDL B...I can shift, down shift, double down and drive....I need help with my 90, and offset...I barely had any driving time! The instructor was horrible screaming, yelling cursing at the male students...but he surely didnt treat me that way! He sat in his camaro smoking snd drinking monsters all day while we tried to teach each other how to back haha! Awesome right? There is so much more to this story, I could type a book! I missed out on so many of my driving due to broken equipment, them dragging me with them while other people tested, couldnt do a proper pre-trip cause u cant shut the truck of..it may not start back up haha. Constantly being sent home for their personal issues. So the day they made me ride with for one of the guys to test...he has to redo the test due to equipment failure..the truck died during the test and would not start...wowwwww! One would think ummm maybe u should finally replace those battery cables since you have KNOWN THEY WERE BAD?? Also....if your behind the semi, all the lights blink on and off..and SOMETIMES there are no lights, no turn signals break lights!! SO...WITH THAT BEING SAID I was finished w my supposed 80 hours last friday..hardy harr harrr! I told them you owe me for what I paid for! So I came back monday...rented a hotel room for 9 more days..so now we are talking 1000$ in motel costs. Get there monday...only do pre trip...go to lunch 11:45 supposed to be back at 12:45...get there, the place is locked up and the trainer says he wont be back until 1:30 his daughter had a doctors appt...he got back at 2...did the pre trip on the trailer and sent us home. Get up 5 am tues...show up at 7:30 am...he sends everyone home but 3 people..theres only one truck there...then he tells me to come back saturday..I said I already rented my hotel until aug 1 to make up the time you guys made me lose! I tell them off and that I want my money back..they send me a text saying I finished my 80 hours have a nice day...per the CEO. THIS MORNING I hired a lawyer...enough said! Wish me luck...what a freaking waste of my time!
    Pissed off

line, x1Heavy, NYCNick and 1 other person Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Too many scammers out there!

4. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    That’s horrible

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  5. Msheather1972

Jun 24, 2018
    Plain idiots! I cant believe they run a truckdriving training school! They need to be stopped. Most of their students are 4 week refugee or migrant farm workers who have grant money..we paid out of pocket and the way the one instructer treated the men I went to school with was just a #### shame

line, x1Heavy and CJ701 Thank this.
  6. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    HOLY MOTHER of all bad truck driving schools!

What a story. I wish you well with getting any of your money back. However, sounds like those guys are teetering on the brink of bankruptcy.

7. CJ701

CJ701 Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2018
    North Dakota
    wow!!!! im so glad you wrote about this company I was thinking bout signing up with them but not anymore.

Msheather1972 Thanks this.
  8. Msheather1972

Jun 24, 2018
    Oh god no! DO NOT DO IT! I obtained a lawyer this morning. I guess ND residents pass lol cause they have inside testers! If your a MN resident and have 2 go to the DMV ...your ####ed lol

CJ701 Thanks this.
  9. Aamcotrans

Aamcotrans Road Train Member

May 24, 2016
    Strasburg, Va
    Call your states AG and file a formal complaint. You will probably be refunded. Small claims is also pretty easy

10. Msheather1972

Jun 24, 2018
    Thats a great idea! We will do that! Thanks!

x1Heavy and Aamcotrans Thank this.
  11. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    $3500 for a class B is a royal screw. Hope they provided lube.

Msheather1972 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.