Sorry-more RV hauler questions

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by gkmissingca, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gonzo1300

Gonzo1300 Light Load Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Check and see why cow town had to change there first two designs. I had there second and git rolled up on by a POS new York DOT in Feb 2013. Logging off duty they bot woke me up and chewed on my ### for 45 minutes for not have a legal domicile. He said to me the mattress was not fire retardant, there is no Safety Net, and no clear path to the driver compartment, hence why Woodhouse sleepers changed there stuff because they was being Co tacted buy drivers. I don't care what the book says I'm telling you what do T said and. Me 10 more hours to stay in the same #### place which was stupid as hell anyway. And watch your ####ING mouth and grow up a little bit and have a grow conversation instead of giving yet another reason why there are a lot of people that says truckers are trash. I'm OK with going against the grain so you guys can have a bandwagon, I'm telling g you what happen to me in NY and I was looked ad off duty. He also stated that if a driver logs off duty he shall not be on the truck which of course I called BS on but what are you going to do fight them in a rest area lol yeah right.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.