Sounds like a trucker story to me...

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by tjgosurf, Jul 12, 2007.

1. tjgosurf

tjgosurf <strong>New Driver Helper</strong>

Feb 20, 2006
    I tell this one alot on the CB, mainly when I am up at Cheyenne. One day everyone is waiting to get out of the Lowes distribution center in Cheyenne, I told some story that was odd, I don't quite remember it, but someone on the CB said, "That sounds like a trucker story to me." I replied with as I am making it up on the spot, "No, this is a trucker story. Last time I was up here I was outside having a smoke break with two latinas that worked inside. We were just talking, and they invited me over to one of their houses after work. I had some time so I went over there at the time they told me to. They had a nice big driveway to bobtail onto. I knock on the front door, they let me in and they ask me to have a seat on the couch. I am sitting there, watching the tv, about twenty minutes go by, I start hearing murmuring, couple times something hits the wall. I walk into the other room, and I saw the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. There the two of them were, hot, sweaty, right next to each other, embracing a casserole dish, I just looked at both of them and I said, "Need some help?" So I helped them finish making dinner."

allniter Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.