Southern Cal Transport-Eagle Motor Freight- Southern Cartage

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by NightWind, Sep 20, 2007.

1. tess

tess Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Birmingham, Al
    with the way things are these days there is no safe trucking company, Socal like i said before made some bad choices and now we/drivers are going to pay for it, as far as logs, the logs go to trip pak scanning,(lots of issues there) not the log dept fault ever since DHL quit, ups has taking over and things have gone awry
    the one thing they do need to do is stop hiring, there is just not enough loads out there, for everyone that goes out there is someone there to take there place, we do to hope to find something better, i dont blame you for how you feel, but the grass is any greener any where else
    You do have some points there and i do agree
    Good luck
    Safe travels

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blueeyes40

blueeyes40 Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Any Thing new own "socal" since they merged with transport america!! last post was in 2009....

4. Outlaw 13

Outlaw 13 Light Load Member

Jun 5, 2010
    any highway , USA
    Yes , what happened , 2/26/09 last post ? Do they now forbid talking here ? I am looking to talk to them about driving & not a new thing here ! Transport America took them over , is it better or worse ?

5. rcinsolo

rcinsolo Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Hesperia, CA
    Wondering if Transport America is gonna force So Cal to turn down their governed speed.

6. Stonewall Jackson

Stonewall Jackson Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2017
    My ex wife and I drove for Southern Cal Transport for three years until my then wife got pregnant . And since So Cal didn't employ solo drivers because of their freight base and time sensitive freight. We were treated very well and paid very well. We got a brand new truck every year and when we needed to get home, they got us home. We stayed out a month at a time and took 5 days at home. One of us would drive,the other slept. We got to see some great sites during overnight air freight layovers and were paid for layover. Imho, So Cal was a great company when we were there. Mike Jackson.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.