Spd distributors

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Rustyolchev, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Rustyolchev

Rustyolchev Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2017
    SPD based out of Arlington wa. Anyone work there or know anything about them. They sound very good but I can't find anyone who has worked there. Quality of job, miles, pay, are you treated like a human. Any info is great.. all I know is, equipment looks great, great deal of different trailer types, trucks have cable TV. Thats all wonderful.

I currently work my ### off heavy haul flatbed and make the least money I've ever made

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kylefitzy

kylefitzy Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Kansas city,Mo
    I have worked there for two years. Great company great miles great money. Ran 149k first year and 141k this past year. Feel free to Pm me.

4. Rustyolchev

Jan 22, 2017
    Awesome, thanks for the reply. Will pm

5. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

Catalina flyer was with them for a good bit and Saddlesore I believe
    You work hard, but there is money to be mad with them

Rustyolchev and kylefitzy Thank this.
  6. kylefitzy

Aug 12, 2007
    Kansas city,Mo
    Both correct. If you search catalinaflyer there is a lot of good information to lear from his old posts.

Rustyolchev Thanks this.
  7. Rustyolchev

Jan 22, 2017
    Good to know. Theye sound awesome. Could easily call theme and talk but I rather talk to the current drivers

8. Rustyolchev

Jan 22, 2017
    Guess I need three more Posts to pm. Hold on lol

9. catalinaflyer

catalinaflyer Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    Worked there for 5 years, did not leave because of the company, left because I was just tired and ready for a new direction in life. IF I ever have to go back to driving SPD would be the ONLY company I would consider.

Are they perfect? Absolutely not, but there is no "perfect" company. However they were "perfect" for me, I made a lot of money as a company driver, got to do things that others only dream of and was treated like a part of the family not a seat warmer. The one thing I can say is if they ask say yes and they will remember when you ask. If they ask and you constantly say no, they will remember when you ask.

10. Rustyolchev

Jan 22, 2017
    I appreciate the info. Haven't come tasted them just yet. Sounds like a good place to be... what trucks do they use? Seems like they use a whole lot of everything

11. kylefitzy

Aug 12, 2007
    Kansas city,Mo
    We have volvos, kenworths, internationals, peterbilts, and freight liners. They trade/sell them around 500k miles now. Used to be teams go new trucks then around 200k they would be assigned to a solo driver. Now solos and get new trucks and keep them until they are traded.

Rustyolchev Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.