SRT safety does not even care

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by horse-sense, Aug 4, 2007.

1. horse-sense

horse-sense Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2007
    calif
    I was in an accident and was almost instantly on the spot terminated. I was cited and eventually it went to court, and after the officers were questioned and they said alot more than what was on the report, they dissmissed the violation..SRT has a choice when reporting to DAC and still has me as preventable and DOT reportable. I guess they don't give our justice system any credit who spent more time getting the facts and testimonies of real professionals opinion who were on the accident scene. I could name several other instances that has happened to other drivers of SRT who said they were not at fault, now I have to wonder ................. Bottom line, they have a no give,no compation,and care less attitude.YOUR SCREWED and so is your record for 7 yrs...Do I recomend them? The company YES, There safety director/safety dept with there present attitude and policy of not letting you have your say NO!:biggrin_25512:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pete_379X

Pete_379X Super Chrome

Jul 4, 2007
    Arkansas
    I've heard bad things about SRT as well from guys here that drive for them. Hate to hear about the bad experiance bubba.

4. horse-sense

horse-sense Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2007
    calif
    its a few key people that don,t do there job like they should but live on there gut feeling rather than doing the job right to the end and maybe ask the driver what his take on it is. what the heck a court allows ya to do that. but all they care about is there figures rather than finding out the truth ,they care less what it may do to your family and your career.they just don,t care....it's just to much work to do the job right and to full of themselves to care-----your nothing but a warm body with no face or name

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.