Starting a supplement company just for truckers.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by seattle_ownerop, Apr 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    I’d thank your post 10 times if I could. For the most part, most people are well aware of what is healthy and what is not. Healthy nourishment comes from wholesome eating, and no supplement can change that.

Moosetek13 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    Yes!

Get your 'Formulator' to boil it down to a small pill, which can then be sold through the vending machines in most truck stop bathroom's for 75 cents.

4. silverspur

silverspur Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2012
    It's a great idea. I am always looking to try something new, especially if it is low sugar. I don't need a lot of sweetener. I can always add stevia.

A lot of mom and pop truck stops have underutilized/empty shelf space. Maybe you can step in and fill the void with your products.

seattle_ownerop Thanks this.
  5. silverspur

Sep 26, 2012
    If you can make a pill with zinc, quercitin and green tea extract (for it's egcg content) that would be a great help to truckers to protect themselves from covid 19.

Quercitin and egcg (are supposed to) help zinc burst through the cell wall and disable the Corona virus. Michael Savage has been talking about it a lot on his radio show the past couple of weeks. He's got a PhD in epidemiology and nutrition and is the father of Russ Weiner who just sold rock star energy drinks to Pepsi for several billion.

Zinc Ionophore Activity of Quercetin and Epigallocatechin-Gallate: From Hepa 1-6 Cells to a Liposome Model - PubMed

seattle_ownerop Thanks this.
  6. silverspur

Sep 26, 2012

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.