Starting a Truck Dispatch business at 16!

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Mr.Shwaginz, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Mr.Shwaginz

Mr.Shwaginz Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2017
    Hello I understand that a lot of immigrants in the US who own trucks need help from truck dispatchers. I live in a Bulgarian family brought up by the trucking industry and can't help but notice how my grandpa gives 10% of his urning to a Bulgarian dispatching company. I myself speak Bulgarian and am now beginning to see how hundreds of Bulgarians in Illinois are giving out their own cuts just to get loads. So now i want to help my grandpa and maybe some of his friends by giving them loads for much smaller percents so that they can stop getting ripped off by truck dispatch companies that are taking more than they deserve. Anyways i want to know how to start a dispatch company from A-Z. (School not in the way)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    Started to type a lengthy response and just erased up. Good luck in your journey

4. Mr.Shwaginz

Oct 22, 2017
    o_O

5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    You are too young at this point to be engaging in contractual and legal freighting. (Under 18 under our laws.) whatever loads you might find, you will see that no one will pay you once they understand you are a minor in these United States. (Unless you are a emancipated Minor via court action which is exceedingly rare)

The rest of it I'll just leave off. I wish you best of luck, but you will find that trucking is the fastest way to burn 2 million and have a thousand left after a year.

6. Mr.Shwaginz

Oct 22, 2017
    Well the company will be under my dad not me... I will just run everything under his name so that shouldn't be a problem!

7. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    It sounds like you’re just going to be searching load boards and calling brokers.So you’re young probably in all likelihood the biggest problem you’ll have is negotiating with brokers learning fair rates for different lanes and different loads multiple stops lumper fees that’s a lot to learn .And even in most drivers cases the brokers will be better negotiator then you simply because that’s all they do for a living.So good luck

8. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Just go get laid
    This problem will always exist with or without your help

9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I hear you.

Im going to try and encourage you by saying this. 99.5% of people at your age do not know what they want in life other than chasing someone special. You on the other hand are on track to something bigger than yourself and potentially carry on what your family has built.

You might not see it now, but you are the future. Do it well. Never cheat anyone. Pay the people fairly. Good luck.

The previous poster wrote while I was replying, that is pretty important too. Get the oats out of your system at this time in life. Because you will be up to here in freight, bad drivers and crappy problems of the business soon enough given enough years....

10. Mr.Shwaginz

Oct 22, 2017
    Thanks for the motivation man!

mhyn Thanks this.
  11. FreightlinerGuy

FreightlinerGuy Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2008
    Great Lakes, USA
    :occasion9::ogre::sign3::wav:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.